Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just built a new computer. I've accessed the BIOS, but, other than that the computer has no Operating System. I purchased a license for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SarahStark1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS

I just built a new computer. I've accessed the BIOS, but, other than that the computer has no Operating System. I purchased a license for windows 10 and created windows installation media on a USB drive (16gb). When I plug it in to my new build, the blue windows logo will pop up, the white dots at the bottom of the screen will spin, and then, within 20 seconds or so, the white dots will freeze.

I have tried 2 different flash drives. I have tried disabling "secure boot" in the motherboard BIOS. It is detecting all of my components properly, so I do not think the issue is with my build. The issue only happens when trying to boot up and install windows. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

:)

SarahStark1, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 17, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Devils41 Win User

Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS

Help with OS Transfer on a new build

Need some help figuring out what I need to do for a fresh build tomorrow. I will be moving off of my old CPU and mobo to a new X99 system. Right now I have my OS on a Sata SSD and want to transfer it onto a new NVME drive.

Some issues:
    • I have a windows 10 upgrade from a RETAIL windows 7 license so I should have migration rights correct?
    • I have 3 other non-OS drives so after I do the install with my old/ current Microsoft account will my fresh install of windows recognise those drives?
    If you guys could shed some light on how to do this or advice please lend a hand. thanks!

Devils41, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS

1. Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS - Similar Threads - freezing upon install

2. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  3. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  4. Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation: Hi, I am having issues with a fresh install of Windows 10 20H2 on a new computer. I download the iso from Azure portal, then putting it into a usb with rufus. After the installation, the pc reboot. On the first screen some prints appears like preparing devices and so on...
  5. Windows 10 fresh install freezing

Windows 10 fresh install freezing: Hello, so I have build a new pc for my girlfriend im installing windows 10 with the media creation tool via usb. The beginning goes well enough, but once it restarts the pc it freezes before it finishes booting. I have installed with 2 separate drives same problem, I have...
  6. Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed: Hello, My desktop has been constantly freezing and sometimes giving me BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR within minutes of window startup. It seems to operate normally in safe mode. What troubleshooting steps can I perform to fix this issue? Desktop Spec. CPU: G4560...
  7. Windows 10 freezing after fresh install

Windows 10 freezing after fresh install: Hello, I built a PC recently, and it is currently running well on a mechanical hard-drive. Last night I attempted to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on an SSD, but the PC is now freezing regularly. Sometimes the PC restarts itself after the cursor becomes unresponsive....
  8. Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install

Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install: Hello everybody. On Christmas I got a PC. It is a custom built. I inserted the windows ten flash drive that came from it's own box. I chose 64 bit and it gave me a stopcode 0xc000021a. I have looked things up and I guess it usually happens on systems that are already on an...
  9. BSOD Memory Management 0x1a New Build, Fresh OS Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory Management 0x1a New Build, Fresh OS Install: Gents, Running into a few problems with my new computer build (details in profile) and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Quickly, its a new build and a fresh Windows 10 x64 install. I have ran memtest86 for about 6 hours without...
  10. Fresh Install Windows 10 TP Build 9860

Fresh Install Windows 10 TP Build 9860: If you have multiple PC's to update or having trouble updating VM or don't want to see multiple Recovery partitions created from the update. If you've already have the C:\RecoveryImage folder or if someone can put it in the dropbox for you to download. Download:...