Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Necro3, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Necro3 Win User

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound [​IMG]

:)

Necro3, Jul 25, 2020
  2. BlackWeedow, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every suggestion

MichaelThomas_970, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Heize, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound - Similar Threads - freezing loud buzzing

2. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  3. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  4. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound: May be jumping to a conclusion, but the last Windows Optional Drivers Update ( AMD Media Drivers ) caused the system to freeze and create a loud buzzing sound. After reverting back to the last update, restore point, the issue has not resurfaced. For now, have paused all...
  6. Computer freezes with loud buzzing sound no BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10 2004.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes with loud buzzing sound no BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10 2004.: Greetings, I recently bought SX8200 Pro M.2 SSD and decided that it would be a good time to upgrade Windows from version 1903 to 2004. I did a fresh install and then after a while problem started to happen. Basically during normal use like watching videos on youtube, PC...
  7. FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10

FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10: FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10 WHILE PLAYING AUDIO - VIDEO. HAVE TO DO HARD SWITCH OFF AND START AGAIN BUT THIS REPEATS AGAIN AFTER A GAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-and-buzzing-sound-windows-10/ad46f643-fda7-42d0-9fbf-9d1ef920bc0e
  8. Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers

Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers: Hello, i have got a new pc and it keep s freezing with a buzzing sound that plays through my headset and its getting annoying to far i have checked Memory Is Enough Cpu Or Gpu isnt overheating 45C While playing intense games PSU Im still unsure if this is the problem My...
  9. System freezes and loud buzz sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System freezes and loud buzz sound: My laptop freezes and creates a loud buzz, I worked with the virtual agent and spoke to a technician whom I allowed to take over my computer. He insisted the problem was resolved and It is not. How can I contact the same technician since I did not save his name????...
  10. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...