Windows 10: windows 10 freezing

Discus and support windows 10 freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; okay so I bought my pc about a year ago maybe more and everything was working well exept some little error here and there. My pc started acting werd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Émé, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Émé Win User

windows 10 freezing

okay so I bought my pc about a year ago maybe more and everything was working well exept some little error here and there. My pc started acting werd about 5 monts ago. sometimes it freeze in random moment when im juste chilling in my desktop and sometimes I cant click on my sound and wifi button. Today, i saw that chrome was running but not opened so I tried to end task on task manager and then an error message saying that this operation cannot be done appeared. I cant even close task manager after that. I realised that my pc freeze after i clicked the wifi button. I dont know what is happening with my pc. If I try to turn off my pc while he is like this, it takes about 5 minutes to shut down. can someone help me please ?

thank you

:)

Émé, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 freezing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 freezing

1. windows 10 freezing - Similar Threads - freezing

2. MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?: MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing-up-and-i-dont-know-how/cf6b8b51-cc79-4e41-be16-84c5c3c59bab
  3. Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes.: Aloha. I'm having an issue with all keyboards (physical, on screen, Bluetooth) typing in reverse. It dosent happen all the time, just most. The problem started just after the failed update due to me having an SD card plugged in. I have tried running the troubleshooter,...
  4. System keeps freezing after clean windows install on a brand new SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System keeps freezing after clean windows install on a brand new SSD: Hi everyone, tl:dr Windows keeps freezing after I installed new SSD. I'm not able to determine what is causing the problem. I'm unable to update my SATA drivers. Components in question My motherboard: 970A-UD3P Rev 1. SSD in quesiton: Crucial MX500 CT500MX500SSD1(Z) 500GB...
  5. My PC keeps freezing, BSOD, and random restarting.

My PC keeps freezing, BSOD, and random restarting.: I built a new PC in February and in seems pretty unstable. It keeps crashing. I sometimes get BSOD with error "an unexpected error has occurred" and sometimes I get freezes or reboots. i have windows 10 education. The Minidump folder is empty but I have my system and...
  6. Cortana freeze

Cortana freeze: Cortana freezes after typing one letter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-freeze/5601cf8a-aab0-487b-8a47-866f03a5275f
  7. Computer Freezes Daily, Event Monitor not helping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Freezes Daily, Event Monitor not helping: I built a computer for my boss a while back. It is a 7700k with a quadro p1000 and ASRock Extreme4 Z270. I can't put my finger on exactly when it started but it was about 2 months ago if I had to guess. Basically it will freeze up once or twice a day. Seems like usage or open...
  8. Windows 10: PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.: Hello, I've been getting PC freezes on and off for about a month now. This first started when I playing Division 2, my game would freeze and completely lock up my computer. I wouldn't be able to Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Alt-Del, or anything and had to manually restart my PC in order to...
  9. Windows 10016 DCOM Error & Freeze

Windows 10016 DCOM Error & Freeze: Hello, I have been having a persistent issue since I purchased my PC in 2016 with my DCOM in which my pc will freeze up at random times. Below are the errors & what I've attempted to do to fix them The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't experience any major lag or general problems. However, once I start breaking blocks I can...