Windows 10: windows 10 freezing

Discus and support windows 10 freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; okay so I bought my pc about a year ago maybe more and everything was working well exept some little error here and there. My pc started acting werd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Émé, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Émé Win User

windows 10 freezing

okay so I bought my pc about a year ago maybe more and everything was working well exept some little error here and there. My pc started acting werd about 5 monts ago. sometimes it freeze in random moment when im juste chilling in my desktop and sometimes I cant click on my sound and wifi button. Today, i saw that chrome was running but not opened so I tried to end task on task manager and then an error message saying that this operation cannot be done appeared. I cant even close task manager after that. I realised that my pc freeze after i clicked the wifi button. I dont know what is happening with my pc. If I try to turn off my pc while he is like this, it takes about 5 minutes to shut down. can someone help me please ?

thank you

:)

Émé, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 freezing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 freezing

1. windows 10 freezing - Similar Threads - freezing

2. Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen: Hello, and Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season! I have recently run into a problem the last several months with Windows 10. Whenever I restart my laptop [Dell Inspiron 7573], it often times freezes up for a few moments on my startup...
  3. UAC freezes when I click yes or any button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UAC freezes when I click yes or any button: Whenever something pops up on user account control (for an update on a game per say) if I click yes (or any button) then it will freeze. I haven't tested leaving it further than about 30 minutes but it just stays frozen. I have windows 10 and Im wondering why this happens. As...
  4. Laptop Freezes after big win 10 update launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Freezes after big win 10 update launch: I have a lenovo Laptop T470s which comes with installed win 10 pro i am facing the problem from last 4 months whenever there is a big update launch laptop download the updates and try to install and freez on installing process (16 % ), and then i am unable to do any thing...
  5. Game freezes then mouse click stop working

Game freezes then mouse click stop working: It started to happen a couple of days ago: 1. I'm playing a game using a controller and a headphone, both connected via Bluetooth. 2. The game randomly freezes but comes back. While frozen, the controller loses connection but not the headphone. 3. It eventually freezes...
  6. Windows 10 freezing when playing videos

Windows 10 freezing when playing videos: Few weeks ago I noticed that my laptop completely freezes when playing videos. This first happened with playing YouTube videos (no matter which quality), and then I realized that Win.10 freezes when I'm playing downloaded videos as well as videos on other internet pages. I...
  7. computer freezing up

computer freezing up: I just removed Macfee from my computer which is about a year and half. I just used Windows Defender and thought it would fix my problem of the computer freezing up. What more can I do?...
  8. screen freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen freezes: after just 15 minutes of watching a video it just freezes....have to shut down and start up again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-freezes/fef95242-ed07-4164-a260-75e312779435
  9. Computer won't fully update and freezes before it can finish updating

Computer won't fully update and freezes before it can finish updating: I recently built a new gaming computer. After I downloaded Windows 10, my computer started freezing randomly. After brief googling, I realized that I would need to update my drivers because the old versions of windows may have been causing it. Once I started updating it, I...
  10. Windows 10 installation hangs/freezes at "Getting files ready for installation"

Windows 10 installation hangs/freezes at "Getting files ready for installation": I am giving my old PC to my nephew and niece so we can play some Minecraft together :) I recently upgraded and the old PC only needed a new HD and Monitor/keyboard/mouse. I bought as much and now the installation completely freezes/hangs right around the step where it says...