Windows 10: Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts

Discus and support Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is literally the third attempt at writing this, so it's gonna be quick. Basically, about December of last year, I updated Windows 10, and ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RedAppleGP, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts

This is literally the third attempt at writing this, so it's gonna be quick.

Basically, about December of last year, I updated Windows 10, and ever since, it crashes *no less* than 12 times a day (I'm not getting that number out of nowhere, nor is it an exaggeration; today, I've counted about 10 crashes). It gives me a blue screen, says it's collecting error info, then restarts. The most common error is Memory Management, but others include Critical Process Died.

It's becoming increasingly frustrating, so any idea or help would be appreciated.

:)

RedAppleGP, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts

1. Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts - Similar Threads - Frequently Crashes Force

2. Frequent crashes / restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes / restarts: My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be running a game or doing nothing and anything in between and it would randomly restart.As far as I'm aware I haven't made any...
  3. Frequent crashes / restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent crashes / restarts: My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be running a game or doing nothing and anything in between and it would randomly restart.As far as I'm aware I haven't made any...
  4. Frequent crashes / restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Forced Restart to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced Restart to Windows 10: I just had updates and had to get a Microsoft Guy to fix my computer. Now 1 week later it is telling me Windows 10 is nearing the End of service and must upgrade to newer version. [ATTACH]...
  6. Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.: I built a new PC a few weeks ago and, since then, have been experiencing frequent blue screens and restarts. Recently I haven't seen any BSOS'd, but my PC has been randomly restarting. I have tried testing the RAM, as per one of the BSOD error codes, but that was not the...
  7. Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart

Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart: Hi there i have built a new gaming pc listed below. Corsair obsidian 1000d super tower Msi x570 gaming pro carbon wifi mobo Amd ryzen 3800x cpu Corsair vengence LPX rgb 4x 32gb 3200mhzRam Msi 2080 super 8gb gaming trio x Gpu Corsair RM850X psu 2 x nvme ADATA smp8200...
  8. Games crashing on Windows 10 - Force/Auto restarts computer

Games crashing on Windows 10 - Force/Auto restarts computer: My dota2, COD always crashes at start of the game. And i have to force restarts or it will blank screen and auto restart on its own. Hardly happens again after. Only once or twice during COD it might crash again. Crash = Blank screen, auto/force restart. Only two BSOD in...
  9. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...
  10. Frequent crashes and restarts

Frequent crashes and restarts: Hello, I just built a new system (or really moved an old system to a new motherboard) involving a Foxconn Quantumian1 x79 motherboard and a 3930k processor. On the old system (HP motherboard), I was not having any problems. With the Foxconn, I am having frequent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error frequent windows forced restarts