Windows 10: Windows 10 frequently disconnects from WIFI

Discus and support Windows 10 frequently disconnects from WIFI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am experiencing frequent WIFI disconnection after a recent Window10 update. I’ve taken the following actions and none helps: Followed all MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by User_75, Dec 28, 2018.

1. User_75 Win User

Windows 10 frequently disconnects from WIFI

I am experiencing frequent WIFI disconnection after a recent Window10 update. I’ve taken the following actions and none helps:

1. Followed all MS technical advices https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues
    2. Updated the wireless network adaptor drive to the most updated version
    3. Switched to a new 5G wireless modem/router

The issue has persisted for 2 weeks by now. There was no pattern on WiFI disconnection frequency; the Ethernet connection works fine; and none of my other devices (those that did not go through Window update) is affected. In the Windows network diagnostics just now, I notice that Windows is still identifying an older version of the wireless network adapter (Provider Microsoft, File date 2018.04.11). This is perplexing, as the most updated version (Manufacturer / Provider Intel, Issue date 2018.10.18) has already been uploaded to Windows.

I am extremely frustrated, and appreciate if you can share a light of how I may solve the problem.

Many thanks!

:)

User_75, Dec 28, 2018

2. Wifi frequently disconnecting, Win10? Any suggestions please??

Hi Raja D,

I realize that the WiFi is disconnecting frequently. I will try to help you with this issue.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues.

Open the Network troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Network Adapter” troubleshooter to fix problems with
    Network Adapter. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Further, suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Wifi disconnecting frequently

I update my windows os 8.1 to 10. Having wifi issue and disconnecting frequently. What is reason and any solution please.

Thanks

karandembla, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 frequently disconnects from WIFI - Similar Threads - frequently disconnects WIFI

2. Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop: Wifi frequently disconnects from my laptop after being idle for a few minutes and also when sleeping. I tried to change the power management settings for the network adapter but there is no such tab listed. This seems to be a widespread issue for which I've read through...
  3. Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop: Wifi frequently disconnects from my laptop after being idle for a few minutes and also when sleeping. I tried to change the power management settings for the network adapter but there is no such tab listed. This seems to be a widespread issue for which I've read through...
  4. Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently: A few weeks ago, I bought a new router for my house. It’s been working perfectly and has not shown a single issue, but my computer, which runs Windows 10, has been having a few issues ever since the router upgrade.About every thirty minutes, everything on my computer will...
  5. Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently: A few weeks ago, I bought a new router for my house. It’s been working perfectly and has not shown a single issue, but my computer, which runs Windows 10, has been having a few issues ever since the router upgrade.About every thirty minutes, everything on my computer will...
  6. Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. windows 10 wifi disconnects frequently

windows 10 wifi disconnects frequently: After my recent windows 10 update, i am experiencing wifi frequent disconnections. I am really annoyed by this disconnection even though i have strong and stable internet connection. What have happened here?...
  8. Wifi is disconnecting frequently in windows 10

Wifi is disconnecting frequently in windows 10: I just got a new computer with windows 10 and with Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Network adapter. During the first day of using this computer, everything was just fine but for the past week, I've been experiencing relentless wifi disconnection. In fact the wifi connection just...
  9. windows 10 WiFi disconnect frequently

windows 10 WiFi disconnect frequently: I'm using ASUS N550JV laptop windows 10 19041.153 WiFi connection drops every few minutes and when I try to reconnect it always says: "can't connect to this network" every time this happens I have to disable network adaptor Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG and reenable it to...
  10. Wifi disconnects frequently Windows 10

Wifi disconnects frequently Windows 10: Hi , If you have tried all the other options and nothing is working out. Try the below; Download and install Wifi Analyzer in one android device (farproc). Find a channel with Wifi Analyzer program, where in most rooms of your house - office, there is no other signal or the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 frequently disconnects from wifi

2. windows 10 wifi disconnects frequently

3. frequent wifi disconnects windows 10

4. wifi frequently disconnects for several seconds,
  5. unlocked modem disconnects from network frequently,
  6. windows 10 and frequent wireless disconnects