Windows 10: windows 10 frequently partial windows frozen

Discus and support windows 10 frequently partial windows frozen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i have problem with my windows it happen several time for random application or window from system or start bar or when i watch movie any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by waskas, Feb 15, 2019.

1. waskas Win User

windows 10 frequently partial windows frozen

hello

i have problem with my windows

it happen several time for random application or window from system or start bar or when i watch movie

any stop it about 5 sec .

if stop happen in same where i can use another things

i have very high laptop performance

any driver is updated to last and window update too

i try to stop several application from start up and serveses i dont need it too

i do diagnoses for hardware part all good

i dont know what to do now

i need help in this

thanks ..

:)

waskas, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 frequently partial windows frozen - Similar Threads - frequently partial frozen

2. Windows 10 update frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update frozen: Hi, so recently I have had troubles updating, but then I found media creation tool and it was downloading just fine, but it has been frozen for an hour. I took a look at task manager and I expanded the update process and saw DISM host servicing is using all the disk, and not...
  3. Windows 10 Update - Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update - Frozen: Windows 10 > Windows Update > screen is blank white with only 5 black dots rolling across the top of the window from left to right, disappear and reappear from left continually. I've tried every way that I can see to request Advance Options and it always comes back to same...
  4. Partial installation of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partial installation of Windows 10.: How do I finish already started reset installation of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partial-installation-of-windows-10/f6512034-7651-46cb-bb0a-26c28b5fdcec
  5. Windows 10 Partial Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Partial Freeze: I recently built a computer from and installed a new copy of Windows 10 on it. Everything was working fine until one day I started downloading software from the components company e.g. MSI afterburner & Corsair iCUE. Shortly after that, while I was in a Fullscreen...
  6. Windows 10 UPDATE partial Failure

Windows 10 UPDATE partial Failure: I received a notice from Windows that the 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems KB4532691 FAILED to Install on 2/12/2020 - 0x80070643 <---What am I to do re the Failure My HP Notebook g6 Pavilion purchased with Windows 7 Professional...
  7. Windows 10 update frozen

Windows 10 update frozen: The latest windows 10 update started on my laptop at 6pm (GMT) yesterday and after leaving it all night it is now 3pm (GMT) 21 hours later and all i am getting is a blue screen saying “Preparing to configure Windows” and spinning dots. is there anyway I can abort the update...
  8. Windows 10 partially unresponsive

Windows 10 partially unresponsive: Ok, so I have a issue thats been plaguing me for around a week now and I cant figure out what is wrong, ill try to include everything Ive done so far. After booting up windows after several minutes, no specific time, it will become unresponsive to mouse clicks etc. Taskbar,...
  9. Windows 10 computer frozen

Windows 10 computer frozen: My Windows 10 computer suddenly goes frozen after a few minutes. It is frozen forever and my mouse cannot move. My computer is one year old and it is Lenovo ideapad 300 I am not sure whether it was a Windows 10 update which caused this or whether theres a virus (Im pretty...
  10. Windows 10 (partial) crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 (partial) crash: Having started my computer, just upgraded to w10, the desktop appeared, without the apps eg MS edge showing in the lower taskbar. On pressing the windows button (bottom left) nothing appeared! I was unable to shutdown, sleep, restart, get settings etc. The only way to power...