Windows 10: Windows 10 Fresh Install BSOD's when Idle / Starting up Computer

Discus and support Windows 10 Fresh Install BSOD's when Idle / Starting up Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just built a new computer and am experiencing some frustrating BSOD's when the computer is idle or sometimes even when starting up the computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by schua1321, Jul 7, 2019.

1. schua1321 Win User

Windows 10 Fresh Install BSOD's when Idle / Starting up Computer

Just built a new computer and am experiencing some frustrating BSOD's when the computer is idle or sometimes even when starting up the computer and starting up applications. Have tried doing a lot of the suggestions such as disabling maintenance, executing sfc /scannow, and memory diagnosis, but have not seen any issues with those.

Mini dumps are located here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdh25rs88uj7esw/070719-6656-01.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilacv3l9abo900s/070719-6890-01.dmp?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rd9s9s8mv9k3fed/070719-6968-01.dmp?dl=0

Currently attempting to reinstall the graphics card driver to see if that will help. Any assistance that can be provided is greatly appreciated.

:)

schua1321, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Windows 10 Fresh Install BSOD's when Idle / Starting up Computer [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Windows 10 Fresh Install BSOD's when Idle / Starting up Computer [​IMG]

bkconn, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Fresh Install BSOD's when Idle / Starting up Computer - Similar Threads - Fresh Install BSOD's

2. BSOD - random exceptions when computer is idle - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - random exceptions when computer is idle - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I need a help with investigating cause of BSOD I am getting on my laptop basically every single day. It's not realated to any specific activity I am doing and it seems to be quite random. I have tried to install latest BIOS and device drivers, as well as a fresh...
  3. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files : https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C Coffee Lake 14nm...
  4. Windows 10 with random BSODs when idle

Windows 10 with random BSODs when idle: I've researched. I've replaced almost every component of my PC since this started. I've reinstalled the bare minimum software all from scratch. Nothing is resolving the issue. My PC will give a random BSOD error (it changes constantly, not always the same error) ANY time...
  5. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...
  6. BSOD error when computer sits idle for 10min+

BSOD error when computer sits idle for 10min+: Im running windows 10 and I've been getting these blue screen errors .. It usually happens when my computer is left idle for over 10-20 mins.. It displays a blue screen and then restarts. At first i had no clue . Later i checked the minidump folder and i found those BSOD log...
  7. Random BSOD and restarts on clean windows 10 installation when idle

Random BSOD and restarts on clean windows 10 installation when idle: Hi, I have just built a PC for a friend (specs in signature). MemTest86 passes all tests (including extended tests overnight) with zero errors. Windows 10 pro installed onto clean, unpartitioned SSD. No overclocks in place, all hardware in auto configuration). Intel...
  8. BSOD when Idle windows and chrome?

BSOD when Idle windows and chrome?: Hello Everyone, I'm not very when we coming to BSOD, and sorry for my Eng, not mine main language. And happy holiday to every one expect this. My system Is new Build it with my friend. The BSOD comes when the computer is started in few min, when I'm going to internet,...
  9. BSOD when trying to install fresh windows 10

BSOD when trying to install fresh windows 10: BSOD when trying to install fresh windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal 85340
  10. BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation

BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation: Just got a "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD on a fresh installation of Windows 10 (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.413) which is about five days old. At the time of the crash I was watching a YouTube video. Thanks 88551