Windows 10: Windows 10 fresh install ethernet droping

Discus and support Windows 10 fresh install ethernet droping in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys I just installed windows 10 and I have problems with my wired internet connection.It`s droping after a while and I lose the internet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rodog, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Rodog Win User

Windows 10 fresh install ethernet droping

Hello guys I just installed windows 10 and I have problems with my wired internet connection.It`s droping after a while and I lose the internet and then coming back or just dead until restart or i disable then realtek pcie gbit family controller.I installed all drivers new/old/laptop driver and nothing.I have router and I even redone the setup for it and still nothing.i think ill go back to 8.1 if u guys cant help me. Btw the wireless works fine but it cant detect the 5 ghz one.Thanks

:)

Rodog, Jul 30, 2015

2. Ongoing issue "An active remote client has recently sent requests to this machine." preventing timer based sleep. Windows 10 Desktop.

The power troubleshooter had no results.

The install is a fresh Windows 10 install.

The issue happens if the network adapter is completely disabled (the issue happens on wifi or Ethernet).

The old Windows 7 instructions don't help.

The issue is still with us, with Windows 10.

BryceNesbitt, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - "Ethernet" does not have a valid IP configuration. (Tried other listed solutions)

Either you ethernet driver is not installed correctly or is configured incorrectly. The ethernet driver obtained an IP that is local to itself so it does not see the cable or the router.

I would start by completely removing the ethernet driver and install a fresh copy.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 fresh install ethernet droping

1. Windows 10 fresh install ethernet droping - Similar Threads - fresh install ethernet

2. Refurbished computer with fresh Windows 10 install not detecting ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbished computer with fresh Windows 10 install not detecting ethernet cable: Hello, I recently bought my mom a refurbished Dell Optiplex 5050. Theres no wifi, which I thought maybe I misread the listing so i went for ethernet and the computer is not dectecting that either. I've tried resetting things through the command prompt as it it says on the...
  3. Refurbished computer with fresh Windows 10 install not detecting ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refurbished computer with fresh Windows 10 install not detecting ethernet cable: Hello, I recently bought my mom a refurbished Dell Optiplex 5050. Theres no wifi, which I thought maybe I misread the listing so i went for ethernet and the computer is not dectecting that either. I've tried resetting things through the command prompt as it it says on the...
  4. Refurbished computer with fresh Windows 10 install not detecting ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install of Windows 10: I've been getting blue screen errors that include;1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED -- When I try to reinstall windows via Recovery option.2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -- Whenever it feels like it.3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION -- RandomlyI'd like to just wipe my hard drive which I can do,...
  6. Fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of Windows 10: We are always encouraged to do a fresh install of Wondows 10 to avoid issues. I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and I am just at the place where it says to setup an account. I am doing the install for a friend and while I know her email address i do not know her...
  7. Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Install Windows 10: Is it really required for me to create a new standard account that lack's admin priv after installing windows? submitted by /u/ntr0v3rt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3h97/fresh_install_windows_10/
  8. fresh windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh windows 10 install: hal.dll missing or corrupt windows 10 wont load I created media creation tool and booted to troubleshooting tried all the functions which ended with black screen I began windows install and after first restart it went black...
  9. BSOD when plugging in Ethernet fresh Win 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when plugging in Ethernet fresh Win 10 install: Windows update crashed computer which says windows install didn't complete whenever I try to boot it. So I unplugged all drives and installed a new drive and did fresh win 10 install on it but it BSOD on atikmdag.sys - every time. I unplugged Ethernet and did another...
  10. Fresh Install Ethernet Connection Drops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Install Ethernet Connection Drops: I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro x64. Ever since it was installed my wired ethernet connections has been randomly dropping. I have Broadcom Netlink Gigabit Ethernet under Device Manager Network Adapters. 12319