Windows 10: Windows 10 fresh install freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 fresh install freezing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, so I have build a new pc for my girlfriend im installing windows 10 with the media creation tool via usb. The beginning goes well enough, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HowardCasselberry, May 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 fresh install freezing

Hello, so I have build a new pc for my girlfriend im installing windows 10 with the media creation tool via usb. The beginning goes well enough, but once it restarts the pc it freezes before it finishes booting. I have installed with 2 separate drives same problem, I have reset the cmos in case it's a motherboard conflict. Didn't work in the slightest. Hep!

:)

HowardCasselberry, May 5, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 5, 2020
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, May 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 fresh install freezing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 fresh install freezing

1. Windows 10 fresh install freezing - Similar Threads - fresh install freezing

2. Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation: Hi, I am having issues with a fresh install of Windows 10 20H2 on a new computer. I download the iso from Azure portal, then putting it into a usb with rufus. After the installation, the pc reboot. On the first screen some prints appears like preparing devices and so on...
  3. Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly.

Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly.: I decided to do a complete fresh install of windows using a bootable usb drive removing all the data from the hard disk. But since then I have done 8-9 fresh installation of windows 10 2004 and I am encountering issue in which it freezes completely after 10-15 min and...
  4. PC fresh install - crashes/freezes - windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC fresh install - crashes/freezes - windows 10: What is the problem?: The problem in short: after a freshly installing windows, the pc will suddenly start rebooting. After reboot you will get back to windows login. It is possible to login, however shortly after you login and for example you go to the windows updates it...
  5. Freshly installed Windows 1909 freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freshly installed Windows 1909 freezes: I’ve just installed Windows 10, 1909 using the USB flash drive. But most often my PC is not booting in the login screen because it freezes at the start. So it is impossible even unlock my computer. If it manages to get to the login screen, it freezes. Sometimes I am able to...
  6. Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot: I am completely at a loss on this issue and any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is a new build and every time I try to install Windows 10 from USB it freezes after the second reboot (after getting ready). The spinning dots stop I have left it overnight to no avail...
  7. Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed

Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed: Hello, My desktop has been constantly freezing and sometimes giving me BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR within minutes of window startup. It seems to operate normally in safe mode. What troubleshooting steps can I perform to fix this issue? Desktop Spec. CPU: G4560...
  8. Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Different points

Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Different points: I posted a BSOD thread yesterday where essentially after installing some MS and drivers and a Windows update, my computer literally became unusable. Eventually, I decided to just revert back to the default state so that at least the computer will be useable for work that I...
  9. Windows 10 freezing after fresh install

Windows 10 freezing after fresh install: Hello, I built a PC recently, and it is currently running well on a mechanical hard-drive. Last night I attempted to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on an SSD, but the PC is now freezing regularly. Sometimes the PC restarts itself after the cursor becomes unresponsive....
  10. Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install

Freeze / Reset after fresh Windows 10 install: PC ran fine for few days then froze / crashed and reset few times earlier. Any help appreciated *Smile *Cool*Cool Files: Attachment 86923 (Previous thread) Solved PC freeze, reset during games - Windows 10 Forums 54466