Windows 10: Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process

Discus and support Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My sister wants to switch from Ubuntu 23.10 to Windows 10, but it needs some drivers. Probably IRST intel storage drivers but i cant set it up cause of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dawid Nowak1, May 26, 2024.

1. Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process

My sister wants to switch from Ubuntu 23.10 to Windows 10, but it needs some drivers. Probably IRST intel storage drivers but i cant set it up cause of the Linux Operating System i have fedora 40. Is there any way to bypass it? Theres no way i could do it on Windows Operating System

:)

Dawid Nowak1, May 26, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 26, 2024
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 26, 2024
  4. Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process

1. Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process - Similar Threads - Fresh Install Needs

2. Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process: My sister wants to switch from Ubuntu 23.10 to Windows 10, but it needs some drivers. Probably IRST intel storage drivers but i cant set it up cause of the Linux Operating System i have fedora 40. Is there any way to bypass it? Theres no way i could do it on Windows Operating...
  3. Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Needs some drivers during the process: My sister wants to switch from Ubuntu 23.10 to Windows 10, but it needs some drivers. Probably IRST intel storage drivers but i cant set it up cause of the Linux Operating System i have fedora 40. Is there any way to bypass it? Theres no way i could do it on Windows Operating...
  4. During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Windows reinstallation using a USB stick. After the reboot, the installation gets stuck. The computer shows that services are starting, but then it abruptly stops and restarts. After this restart, the error message appears in a loop Display...
  5. During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Windows reinstallation using a USB stick. After the reboot, the installation gets stuck. The computer shows that services are starting, but then it abruptly stops and restarts. After this restart, the error message appears in a loop Display...
  6. During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. HELP BSODs during fresh installs of Windows 10

HELP BSODs during fresh installs of Windows 10: 2 days ago I finished assembling my first PC build! I was super excited when I got it to POST. However, when I try and boot windows from USB, BSODs occur seemingly at random at different steps of the windows setup. Here is my system: 3700X, 2080 super, Asus x570 tuf gaming...
  8. Shutdown during fresh install windows 10

Shutdown during fresh install windows 10: While attempting a fresh install of 10, I didn't realized the power had gone offline and the fresh install of 10 was interrupted by a shutdown. Now I cannot get the dell 5720 to load windows 10. It also will not read either from the network or the usb media creation tool. Its...
  9. Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10: Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and wipe my computer totally and reinstall using said USB. Everything went smoothly and I ended up reinstalling Windows, but...
  10. Some internet processes don't work on fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some internet processes don't work on fresh win10 install: I just got a new laptop and I proceeded to freshly install windows 10 on it because I don't want all the bloatwear that manufacturers include. I completed the windows install. Logged into the system and went straight to updates. I proceeded to install all of the available...