Windows 10: Windows 10 fresh Install not working

Discus and support Windows 10 fresh Install not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I just finished my new PC build and I think I did all the cables correctly. I can boot into UEFI and set the boot device to the USB stick. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GrandBomber, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 fresh Install not working

Hey, I just finished my new PC build and I think I did all the cables correctly. I can boot into UEFI and set the boot device to the USB stick.

I can see the windows logo with the spinning circle for a moment.

After about a second the screen turns black.

PC is on, Mouse and keyboard also still on. Just no picture.

Sometimes after restarting I can get to the first Install page but also the screen turns black without any input.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/GrandBomber
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GrandBomber, May 28, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 28, 2020
  3. stoggs1 Win User
    Crysis not working windows 10

Hey guys, so last night i installed crysis after not having played it in years but when it loads it just sits at a black screen for about 10 seconds then crashes.

Im running windows 10 64 bit home premium fresh install of the game patched to the latest version, i plan on re installing the game if need be but if anyone has a suggestion i could try first i would greatly appreciate it.

stoggs1, May 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 fresh Install not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 fresh Install not working

1. Windows 10 fresh Install not working - Similar Threads - fresh Install working

2. Fresh Windows Install just not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Windows Install just not working: Couple of days ago I got a new SSD that I was planning on moving my windows install to act as a primary boot drive. Initially everything seemed to go well except for Corsair iCUE which was oddly not working. In trying everything to fix the issue, things inadvertently got...
  3. Fresh Windows Install just not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows Install just not working: Couple of days ago I got a new SSD that I was planning on moving my windows install to act as a primary boot drive. Initially everything seemed to go well except for Corsair iCUE which was oddly not working. In trying everything to fix the issue, things inadvertently got...
  4. Fresh install not working??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install not working??: Hello, today i am having a problem installing windows 8 home. I am experiencing a problem where i cannot boot up as in I do not have the correct drivers. I am also stuck on the "Where do you want to install windows page" where i cannot pass tocontinue windows 8 setup. Someone...
  5. Fresh install not working??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh install not working??: Hello, today i am having a problem installing windows 8 home. I am experiencing a problem where i cannot boot up as in I do not have the correct drivers. I am also stuck on the "Where do you want to install windows page" where i cannot pass tocontinue windows 8 setup. Someone...
  6. Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Install Windows 10: Is it really required for me to create a new standard account that lack's admin priv after installing windows? submitted by /u/ntr0v3rt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3h97/fresh_install_windows_10/
  7. Fresh Windows 10 install on a new PC not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Windows 10 install on a new PC not working: Hi everyone, I’m coming here as a last resort and I think I’m at the limits of my technical knowledge, and I would really appreciate some help on this. I’m have just build a new PC, all new parts, nothing has been used before. I bought a Windows 10 Pro USB + Product Key,...
  8. Windows 10 Fresh Install Wont Work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Wont Work: Hello Community,[IMG][IMG] Today, my computer officially crashed. It is only a little more than a year old, and so i decided to fresh install. I followed the steps that both Microsoft and HP Recommended by inserting the USB into the machine, selecting language and clicking...
  9. windows 10 fresh install tool wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 fresh install tool wont work: can anyone help me, i have been having a lot of problems with my laptop its a hp one, I have tried several times to launch windows denfender and keep getting unable to launch. so i though i would try and frsh intall from the using the windows 10 frsh install tool - its tarts...
  10. windows 10 fresh instal tool wont work

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 fresh instal tool wont work: can anyone help me, i have been having a lot of problems with my laptop its a hp one, I have tried several times to launch windows denfender and keep getting unable to launch. so i though i would try and frsh intall from the using the windows 10 frsh install tool - its tarts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 screen save not working