Windows 10: Windows 10 Fresh install on New Build - No Video after install!

Discus and support Windows 10 Fresh install on New Build - No Video after install! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I’ve recently built my first PC.Aorus X570 Ultra MoBoRyzen 5 5600xAorus GeForce RTX 307032gb Corsair Vengeance RAMNZXT 850w PSUNZXT Kraken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TrialsGW, Sep 29, 2021.

1. TrialsGW Win User

Windows 10 Fresh install on New Build - No Video after install!

Hello,I’ve recently built my first PC.Aorus X570 Ultra MoBoRyzen 5 5600xAorus GeForce RTX 307032gb Corsair Vengeance RAMNZXT 850w PSUNZXT Kraken AIONZXT H710i CaseAfter building I tried turning it on. Which worked fine, I got into BIOS easy enough after POSTing.I bought a legit copy of Windows 10 on a USB so I could boot up and install windows to my new PC.After plugging the USB in an turning the power on everything went fine. Into the setup stages after booting well. At this point I left it alone to install and when I came back the screen was blank I’m using my living room TV for this as I d

:)

TrialsGW, Sep 29, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 29, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Fresh install on New Build - No Video after install!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Fresh install on New Build - No Video after install!

1. Windows 10 Fresh install on New Build - No Video after install! - Similar Threads - Fresh install Build

2. Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11: Hi, I have a Gigabyte 4070 RTX and ASUS B760 Plus D4 Motherboard. My computer keeps randomly rebooting, when I try to play any 3D games.Just now I was not doing anything, the computer had been idle for hours after a new installation of windows 11. Then it suddenly rebooted...
  3. Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes, New build, Fresh install of Windows 11: Hi, I have a Gigabyte 4070 RTX and ASUS B760 Plus D4 Motherboard. My computer keeps randomly rebooting, when I try to play any 3D games.Just now I was not doing anything, the computer had been idle for hours after a new installation of windows 11. Then it suddenly rebooted...
  4. INstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INstalling Windows 10 on a new build: Hi All,I have built a pc and want to install Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft 365 Family subscription. Does this entitle me to a copy of Windows or do I have to purchase an instance for this machine i do plan to add this to my Family accountThanksjohn...
  5. Windows 10 install on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install on new build: Recently I built a new PC and everything posted fine. I formatted a new SanDisk USB using the media creation tool. In the bios I set the boot priority for the USB and verified that the mobo recognized my nvme. When I tried to boot from the USB, I get stuck in an endless bios...
  6. Windows 10 Fresh Installation No Video Output

Windows 10 Fresh Installation No Video Output: I am currently trying to install windows 10 onto a computer I just built. I created a usb tool via the Media Creation Tool and for whatever reason, as soon as I begin trying to boot from that usb, my video cuts out, only after a brief flash of the Windows 10 logo. However, I...
  7. Windows 10 after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 after fresh install: As we all know, Windows 10 installation comes with pre-installed apps, automatically starting services. Now just to be clear I want to be in the safe side this time, that's why I'm asking here. What are the applications and services that are unnecessary & doesn't effect...
  8. Bad video playback after Windows 10 2004 fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad video playback after Windows 10 2004 fresh install: I have an HP spectre x360 that has an nvidia geforce 940mx. It came with a previous version of windows 10 but I have upgraded to 2004 with no issues. Just now I did a fresh install from a newly created windows 10 2004 usb stick. There was initially a problem with the display....
  9. Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.: Doing a bootable usb install on a 1tb hdd that was in old pc, got thru all the install screens. But stuck on the blue windows logo and the round install circle. Then the screen blacks. The hdd light is slowly blinking. I reboot it and the win logo will display with install...
  10. Fresh Install Windows 10 TP Build 9860

Fresh Install Windows 10 TP Build 9860: If you have multiple PC's to update or having trouble updating VM or don't want to see multiple Recovery partitions created from the update. If you've already have the C:\RecoveryImage folder or if someone can put it in the dropbox for you to download. Download:...