Windows 10: Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.

Discus and support Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've built a new pc, but cannot install windows 10 on it. I donwloaded the creation tool and installed it on a USB. When i turn the new pc on, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NESTORURIEL, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.

I've built a new pc, but cannot install windows 10 on it.

I donwloaded the creation tool and installed it on a USB.

When i turn the new pc on, and it goes to the installation, it shows a black secreen with the blue windows logo on the upper center, then the loop icon does 1 loop and halfway thru the next one it freezes, and the whole thing restarts takes me back to the motherboard logo screen and it starts the installation again, but gets stuck in the exact same moment.

The PC specs are:

512gb SSD

Asrock H310cm-hdv micro atx

16gb ddr4 2666

i5 8400

rx 5600 xt

600w psu 80 gold+

This has never happened in other pc's ive built.

My boot priority is:

USB Sandisk

My SSD

UEFI USB

Ive also tried it as:

UEFI USB

MY SSD

USB SANDISK

:)

NESTORURIEL, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Apr 17, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.

Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Ok, I was THIS close for throwing this god damn tablet outside on the concrete... I have ACER Iconia W4 820 tablet and yesterday it decided it will refuse to boot (the Windows 10 magic). It just displayed boot screen with those dots running around forever. Literally. I left it over night and you guessed it, in the morning it was still doing it. So, I forced reset it and it brought up the repair dialog where I've opted for Reset and deleted all my data clean.

All nice and well, it installed and when I get the screen "Hi there" where I pick my languages and time zone, click next and select bunch of privacy settings and complete that, it restarts and goes back to god damn language and timezone selection screen, every single bloody time. I've completed it like 10 times and it just loops like a total retard. Wanted to re-install windows clean from USB, wouldn't even boot, tried recovering original OS (Win8.1), it just skips it and loops the same language/timezone menu and the backup USB that I've made on day 1 is just plain ignored. I now have a tablet that has less functionality than a kitchen cutting board. What the fuck Microsoft, are you kidding me? And no, I don't have any intention to pay ACER to fix this shit Microsoft created. Damn it.

I've googled tons of "fix guides" and they all seem to mention that rather recent stupid update that caused boot looping, but my case seems to be slightly different because it's installation looping. I only got 1 result that mentioned installation and deletion of some keys via regedit, but it didn't fix anything. So, any other ideas?

RejZoR, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.

1. Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop. - Similar Threads - Fresh install stuck

2. Windows 10 installation stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation stuck in loop: Hi. My Dell inspiron laptop is stuck in a weird installation loop. I tried to reinstall windows 10 locally using the “keep my files” option and now the blue “Installing windows” screen goes up to 78% or sometimes even before that and then my device restarts and I end up in...
  3. Windows 10 install stuck in a loop

Windows 10 install stuck in a loop: Hey everyone, I’ve done some searching around and nobody has had this issue. My computer had some issues so I completely reset it and I’m installing windows 10. However, the install goes from 11% to 12%, then restarts and goes back to 11%! Is there any way to fix this issue?...
  4. Stuck in a loop installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a loop installing windows 10: Backstory I worked for a company in the past and was allowed to keep the computer but I had to install a new windows. This is a dell PC btw, not sure if it matters After a long struggle I finally managed to download the iso file and make a bootable drive and it installed the...
  5. Fresh install loop

Fresh install loop: Im curently stuck in a fresh install loop. Unplugged all harddrives that im not using and even changed to boot order to the correct drive and it states rebot or select a proper boot device...
  6. Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping

Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping: I just built a brand new pc and i'm trying to install windows 10 from Microsoft's Windows 10 Home USB to no avail. I must preface this by acknowledging that I am a PC building novice and so i'm going off instructions on the internet. CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Radeon RX500 XT...
  7. Windows 10 still stuck in repair loop after fresh install.

Windows 10 still stuck in repair loop after fresh install.: Hello community Recently, for no known apparent reason no new HW or SW, etc., my PC went into preparing for a repair loop. I tried many of the solutions I found here in the forum but nothing worked. So I did a fresh install to a different SSD and everything worked fine for...
  8. Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %

Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %: Hi, I have an HP laptop 17-bs008ca with Windows 10 Home 64 B Everything was perfect till an update screwed everything. I couldn't reach my desktop after that. I was able to fix the problem finding "my desktop" but still there were many issues. I decided to save all my...
  9. Windows 10 Installation Stuck in a Loop

Windows 10 Installation Stuck in a Loop: I’ve dowloaded an ISO from the official Microsoft download, and loaded it into Oracle’s Virtual Box. After some struggles, I was able to go through the setup process (Welcome, Basics, Network, Account) all the way to Services. It asks if I want Cortana, which I accept, and...
  10. windows 10 install stuck on loop

windows 10 install stuck on loop: hi, I tried installing windows 10 using a windows 10 pro key but when it gets up to the part where it wants your region, clock and settings after the restart it asks the same questions again. as this is the windows 10 installer i cannot press any keys. i have tried restart...