Windows 10: Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection

Discus and support Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a refurbished Dell laptop - it came with Windows 10 Enterprise installed not activated. I purchased Windows 10 Home Full Version and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DJones2020, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection

I purchased a refurbished Dell laptop - it came with Windows 10 Enterprise installed not activated. I purchased Windows 10 Home Full Version and created a Flash Drive to install, however the system keeps installing Windows 10 Pro. It doesn't give me a screen to select Home, and of course my Home product key won't work.

How do I get my system to install Windows 10 Home when it won't even give me an opportunity to select it?

:)

DJones2020, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 3, 2020
  3. why won't windows launch after install new MB and CPU?

To repair windows properly-
    • Boot into install CD for XP (if you don't have one, go buy it. For the repair to work, it has to coincide with the version of XP you have).
    • Act as if you're going to install Windows, press "install windows", agree to license.
    • Wait for it to detect all previous installations of Windows. It will then ask if you would like to repair any of them.
    • Select the partition you want to repair, and then go play firsbee...or whatever you do for fun.

zekrahminator, Mar 3, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection

1. Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection - Similar Threads - Fresh Install Won't

2. Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10: have an Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM and I can't get it to boot correctly from a new SSD with a fresh installation of Windows 10 for the life of me. The laptop originally came with a 1TB HDD which I still have and still works but naturally, I wanted a more responsive experience...
  3. Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10: Hi, I have a PC running Windows 10 that I want to gift to someone, but before I do so, I want to install a separately licenced version of Windows 10. I have tried to buy a new licence and then substitute the activation code, but Microsoft keeps taking the product out of my...
  4. Rollback a freshly installed Windows 10 2004 version

Rollback a freshly installed Windows 10 2004 version: I clean installed my new SSD with a Windows 10 2004 Version and I'm having a freezing issue. I returned my RAM XMP and CPU Clock Speed settings to stock and it's still there. If possible, I'd like to return to 1909 version without losing my files in my boot drive....
  5. Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.: I have a laptop that’s always updated with the latest feature and quality updates from windows, and unfortunately, they aren’t always good. Games where I used to have constant 60 FPS runs now stutter or freeze randomly for no reason, and recently, I’m stuck in a BSOD loop...
  6. Windows installation fresh version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows installation fresh version of Windows 10: what to do if on clicking install now in stage 1collecting information windows setup asks to add a driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-fresh-version-of-windows-10/60eecff8-a20f-442f-9bd7-f77c9be394c4
  7. Windows 10 version 1909 won't install

Windows 10 version 1909 won't install: Hello I have been having a problem with trying to install Windows 10 Version 1909 for two months now I gave up during the last attempt in February and just ignored it I have tried to get it to install only to fail every time and get an error: 0x80070005 - 0x2000A - The...
  8. Fresh Install of Windows 10 Goes to Selective Startup

Fresh Install of Windows 10 Goes to Selective Startup: Hello. I wanted to check in for some ideas/advice. I am going through the process of installing a fresh version of Windows 10 on one of my PCs. After install the desktop will pull up and I take a look at the System Configuration (msconfig) and the PC is stuck in Selective...
  9. Manually select install version?

Manually select install version?: Hello! I created an install USB from a Windows 7 Pro installation on my desktop and I want to install Windows 10 Pro on my laptop (I have a valid Windows 7 Pro key). The only thing is: My laptop came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 Home *Mad. That means the key is in the BIOS...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot - fresh install

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot - fresh install: Hello, On Sunday, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my Dell Precision T5810 (1Tb SSD main disk and 1Tb HDD secondary disk). I had some problems afterwards, as it sometimes said it couldn't find a partition table. After a while, this seemed to settle down, and I was able to...