Windows 10: Windows 10 - Fresh Start - Can't install any apps. Nothing works

Discus and support Windows 10 - Fresh Start - Can't install any apps. Nothing works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am so overwhelmed by this. I tried to fix the problem of the fan non-stop spinning by trying to erase bloatware and doing a fresh start. Well, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by slwheeler147, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Fresh Start - Can't install any apps. Nothing works

I am so overwhelmed by this. I tried to fix the problem of the fan non-stop spinning by trying to erase bloatware and doing a fresh start. Well, it deleted all my apps, which i don't mind reinstalling, but now I can't install anything from anywhere. I don't know what happened. I'm probably yelling into the void. This computer isn't a year old. It's an ASUS ROG with NVIDIA game cards and I can't install Origin. I don't know how to fix this and I think I broke the whole computer.

:)

slwheeler147, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh
    Start is selected. Once Fresh Start is complete, One Drive is the only app in the Removed Apps file. I do not receive any error messages. I have Windows 10 Home version 1709 installed.

What is the best way to get a clean install of Windows 10? Why is Fresh Start not working correctly?

katiera_012, Sep 26, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 - Fresh Start - Can't install any apps. Nothing works

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Fresh Start - Can't install any apps. Nothing works

1. Windows 10 - Fresh Start - Can't install any apps. Nothing works - Similar Threads - Fresh Start Can't

2. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  3. Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install: Heloo Everyone ! I have an issue, 1 Beutifull day just before going to it eat I Sleeped my pc Loptop ASUS , but after going back it didnt respond, Ok not a problem I throught but no... it was mistake... windows files got corrupted and Was requiring reinstalling, I know it...
  4. Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10

Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10: I always run the "Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10" option on new computers. I just ran it on two new Lenovo laptops using this information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfreshNow - I have major problem and I need your...
  5. Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10: I always run the "Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10" option on new computers. I just ran it on two new Lenovo laptops using this information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfreshNow - I have major problem and I need your...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Fresh install Nothing Maximizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Fresh install Nothing Maximizes: hi,i just downloaded and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro from microsoft and quiet frankly i'm having a weird problem.when i boot into windows and try to launch anything it doesn't maximize.i see the default background with no icons on the desktop. i click on file...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Fresh install Nothing Maximizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Fresh install Nothing Maximizes: hi,i just downloaded and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro from microsoft and quiet frankly i'm having a weird problem.when i boot into windows and try to launch anything it doesn't maximize.i see the default background with no icons on the desktop. i click on file...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Fresh install Nothing Maximizes

9. Windows 10 fresh start is not working

Windows 10 fresh start is not working: Hello there. My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for permission to allow changes but then nothing happened. I wasn't able to use th fresh start and i don't know why. Please...
  10. Windows 10 fresh Install not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 fresh Install not working: Hey, I just finished my new PC build and I think I did all the cables correctly. I can boot into UEFI and set the boot device to the USB stick. I can see the windows logo with the spinning circle for a moment. After about a second the screen turns black. PC is on, Mouse...