Windows 10: Windows 10 fresh start error

Discus and support Windows 10 fresh start error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is running very slow. I’ve deleted apps and completed a disk clean but no joy. I ran “fresh start” but recieved the error “there was a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lisa-InOz, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Lisa-InOz Win User

Windows 10 fresh start error

My PC is running very slow. I’ve deleted apps and completed a disk clean but no joy.

I ran “fresh start” but recieved the error “there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made”. I tried to use the tool provided to check what went wrong but it says my admin password is incorrect. I reset it and checked it and then tried fresh start again. Same problem.

I’ve double checked. Password is fine logging in normally but wont let me log in after failed fresh start.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Lisa

:)

Lisa-InOz, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Windows 10 fresh start error

Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh
    Start is selected. Once Fresh Start is complete, One Drive is the only app in the Removed Apps file. I do not receive any error messages. I have Windows 10 Home version 1709 installed.

What is the best way to get a clean install of Windows 10? Why is Fresh Start not working correctly?

katiera_012, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 fresh start error

1. Windows 10 fresh start error - Similar Threads - fresh start error

2. Start Fresh Tool for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Fresh Tool for Windows 10: Tried the Start Fresh Tool to get a clean install on my Windows 10 PC and the got the message saying there was a problem and "...we're unable to run this tool on your PC." The error code was 0x80072F76-0x20016. Windows 10 was an upgrade from Windows 8.1 on the PC. Any...
  3. Windows 10 Fresh Start

Windows 10 Fresh Start: All apps including Microsoft Office will be lost on a Windows 10 Fresh Start. I have Excel 2013 will I lose that also? Is there a workaround - I don't want to subscribe to Office 365? Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 fresh start is not working

Windows 10 fresh start is not working: Hello there. My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for permission to allow changes but then nothing happened. I wasn't able to use th fresh start and i don't know why. Please...
  5. windows fresh start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows fresh start: if I do a fresh start on my computer will it delete the apps and games I downloaded from the internet, steam, epic games and is there a way to choose witch files wont get deleted and will be protected...
  6. Windows 10 fresh start error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fresh start error: I ran “fresh start” but received the error “there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made”. my laptop having several issue from past few days my number keys (numeric keypad) not working when numeric keypad are on it work as cursor and when off it does't...
  7. Fresh start error

Fresh start error: I have attempted fresh start several time but always get an error message - no explanation, it just won't run. I have cleared disk space and done everything that I can think of. It's an old Dell computer but has Windows updated. Any ideas how to get it done?...
  8. Windows 10 Fresh Start option

Windows 10 Fresh Start option: Hey Everyone, I am trying to find a way to reinstall windows and keep all my personal files, such as pdfs and word documents, so I came across the fresh start options, and it said that it keeps all personal files, some settings, and remove most apps, to reinstall windows....
  9. Windows 10 Fresh Start

Windows 10 Fresh Start: I have an Acer W4-820; I did a fresh start from Windows Defender Security Centre. I crashed half way through. no idea what it was doing. Luckily it rolled everything back and the tablet is now back to normal. I have two core dumps and an event log item who do I send them...
  10. Fresh Start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fresh Start Windows 10: How to: Fresh Start Windows 10 How to Start Fresh with Clean up-to-date Installation of Windows 10 Using Fresh start lets you perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. Fresh start will remove...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fresh start error

2. fresh start erro

3. cant run fresh start error