Windows 10: WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours

Discus and support WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Did a windows 10 Fresh start at around 12:30 am(00:30) MDT last night. It is now 9:30 pm(21:30) MDT and my PC has not finished going on 21 hours. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mewse1203, Jun 10, 2019 at 11:42 PM.

1. Mewse1203 Win User

WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours

Did a windows 10 Fresh start at around 12:30 am(00:30) MDT last night. It is now 9:30 pm(21:30) MDT and my PC has not finished going on 21 hours. It is at a stage where it is running but I can't do anything, or know what is going on because the monitor says "no signal." is this normal? How can I fix this?!

:)

2. Delta6326 Win User
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours

Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

Thema:

WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours

1. WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours - Similar Threads - Fresh start going

2. Starting Windows fresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Starting Windows fresh: I want to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer to solve a problem. I've put the Windows 10 installer on my USB stick. I need to install Windows while removing everything on my Hard Drive. I've tried doing this twice, selecting the 'keep nothing' options both times. But both...
  3. Windows 10 fresh start error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fresh start error: My PC is running very slow. I’ve deleted apps and completed a disk clean but no joy. I ran “fresh start” but recieved the error “there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made”. I tried to use the tool provided to check what went wrong but it says my admin...
  4. Fresh Start

Fresh Start: Tried fresh start to alleviate some of the problems on my desktop but now it is stuck in boot up mode. No start screen or password screen my monitor just says LENOVO and will not progress to next screen it has been stuck like this for over an hour....
  5. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh Start: Windows keeps saying to do a fresh start if I do will I need a disc copy of windows 10 or is it on my laptop and to I need the product code. Because I don't have it I got this laptop used and I'm afraid I will mess up my laptop....
  6. Windows 10 Fresh Start option

Windows 10 Fresh Start option: Hey Everyone, I am trying to find a way to reinstall windows and keep all my personal files, such as pdfs and word documents, so I came across the fresh start options, and it said that it keeps all personal files, some settings, and remove most apps, to reinstall windows....
  7. fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh start: Hi, I did a fresh start yesterday,,, oh my!!! I wish I hadn't. All because I saw that it was recommended. I've been trying to fix my batterey only charging to 58% and it came up so I thought, why not if it needs to. It's wiped my google chrome & my Norton protection to name...
  8. fresh start

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh start: in my laptop the windows showing that fresh start if i do it is it loss my original windows product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-start/c477513e-d11c-42c6-bd8a-ad9dfa096f01
  9. Windows 10 Fresh Start

Windows 10 Fresh Start: I have an Acer W4-820; I did a fresh start from Windows Defender Security Centre. I crashed half way through. no idea what it was doing. Luckily it rolled everything back and the tablet is now back to normal. I have two core dumps and an event log item who do I send them...
  10. Fresh Start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fresh Start Windows 10: Update: this tool has been incorporated into 10 Anniversary for All Users (admin's), not just Insiders. Just hit the link under 'More Recovery Options' will take you to the page in Brink's Step 1 where you can download the Refresh Windows Tool with the latest copy of Windows...