Windows 10: Windows 10 fresh start is not working

Discus and support Windows 10 fresh start is not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there. My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AfiqIman, Jun 18, 2020.

1. AfiqIman Win User

Windows 10 fresh start is not working

Hello there.

My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for permission to allow changes but then nothing happened. I wasn't able to use th fresh start and i don't know why. Please someone help me with this problem. Thanks

Disclaimer: I used the reset pc in the recovery tab but it says no changes was made..

:)

AfiqIman, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2020
  4. stoggs1 Win User

Crysis not working windows 10

Hey guys, so last night i installed crysis after not having played it in years but when it loads it just sits at a black screen for about 10 seconds then crashes.

Im running windows 10 64 bit home premium fresh install of the game patched to the latest version, i plan on re installing the game if need be but if anyone has a suggestion i could try first i would greatly appreciate it.

stoggs1, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 fresh start is not working - Similar Threads - fresh start working

2. "Fresh start" option not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Fresh start" option not working: Whenever I try to use the " Fresh start " option for installing a newer windows because I may have some files corrupted in this onebut whenever I tried to use it and clip the 'additional info' for further steps it just opens up my BROWSER.please help how to use this option...
  3. Windows 10 Fresh Start

Windows 10 Fresh Start: All apps including Microsoft Office will be lost on a Windows 10 Fresh Start. I have Excel 2013 will I lose that also? Is there a workaround - I don't want to subscribe to Office 365? Thanks....
  4. Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?

Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?: Hi team As suggested, will fresh start work with a wifi connection or do I need to wire it up? All documentation I can find simply says needs a connection. The process currently gets an error and cannot proceed. Thanks NR...
  5. Windows Fresh Start Wont Work

Windows Fresh Start Wont Work: I reset my pc assuming that it would delete the bloatware but it didn't I did this when I first got my laptop with the Windows Fresh Start tool but now the tool on a fresh installation of windows with bloatware doesn't work and gives the error code 0x80072F76 - 0x20016. I...
  6. Fresh Start Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start Won't Work: I recently downloaded the 'RefreshWindowsTool' which I'm attempting to use to run the Windows 10 Fresh Start process my PC is nearly 5 years old and I hope that this will speed it up/enhance performance After trying to run it twice I'm getting a message that 'this tool...
  7. fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus: Hi im trying to restore my laptop back to factory setting as the sd card reader is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-start-not-working-on-asus/31f92f7e-7af2-4cf4-89ba-c606d81b378c
  8. Windows 10 fresh start error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fresh start error: My PC is running very slow. I’ve deleted apps and completed a disk clean but no joy. I ran “fresh start” but recieved the error “there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made”. I tried to use the tool provided to check what went wrong but it says my admin...
  9. Windows 10 Fresh Start

Windows 10 Fresh Start: I have an Acer W4-820; I did a fresh start from Windows Defender Security Centre. I crashed half way through. no idea what it was doing. Luckily it rolled everything back and the tablet is now back to normal. I have two core dumps and an event log item who do I send them...
  10. Fresh Start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fresh Start Windows 10: How to: Fresh Start Windows 10 How to Start Fresh with Clean up-to-date Installation of Windows 10 Using Fresh start lets you perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. Fresh start will remove...