Windows 10: Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

Discus and support Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I have upgraded my PC from the 2020 update to the 22H2 update, and as soon as I finally updated, I started to notice some issues that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drama90210, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

Recently, I have upgraded my PC from the 2020 update to the 22H2 update, and as soon as I finally updated, I started to notice some issues that it costantly freezes for a few seconds and comes back to normal. I noticed it's because the "System interrupts" process is way at 100% in CPU when it completely freezes for a few seconds and then comes back to normal. Any idea why is it doing that? I thought I'd cleaned up and dusted off all the computer componets, even the CPU to no avail. Even at startup, it seems to studder when it boots up in the new update. It is very annoying when it does that, a

:)

drama90210, Feb 15, 2023

2. Windows 10 2004 issue with system interrupts at 100 percent cpu

Since installing Window 10 release 2004, I constantly have to reboot desktop PC after system interrupt begins running at 100 percent cpu. Desktop is HP p6-2220t processor Intel Pentium G640 2.80Ghz, 8 GB ram, 64-bit os. Had no problems at all running
    build 1909. Any suggestions would help.

CharlesMaranto Jr, Feb 15, 2023
  3. chjejones Win User
    CPU constantly at 100%

Being as stubborn as I am for Windows 7, I waited until the last possible second to upgrade to Windows 10. Now that I've upgraded, my CPU is constantly at or near 100% mainly by two processes listed as System and System Interrupts, both running 20-30% each. I looked around and most people say these shouldn't be more than 5-10%.

Before you start suggesting the obvious like checking for updates, flashing BIOS, upgrading drivers, editing Registry, using Process Explorer, going into device manager, checking background apps, using the built in troubleshooters, formatting, erasing previous Win installations, etc. Let me just say, that I've tried all of those and none of them seemed to work. I can get the CPU down to about 50-60% but that still seems like quite a lot for a freshly booted up PC just sitting on standby.

At this point, I'm looking for any suggestions at all. My best guess is that maybe my laptops just too old? I've had it for close to 5-6 years or so and I never replaced any of the parts, so it may just be that it's just getting harder to run modern OS? I don't know. If there's any other options, I'd love to hear them before I start looking into replacements.

chjejones, Feb 15, 2023
  4. LuizScruz Win User

Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

System Interrupts 100% CPU

Hello iheb.zanina, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that the "System Interrupts" process is consuming 100% of the CPU;

What exactly is your laptop model and manufacturer?

Initially I recommend that you access the manufacturer's website and update all available drivers;

Make sure you are up to date with the latest version of Windows 10;

Press Windows key + i and access Update and Security;

Click Check for updates and do ALL pending updates;

run a disk cleanup;

Press Windows key + R and type: cleanmgr press Enter;

Click on clean system files and wait for the files to load;

Select all files and click ok to delete them;

Perform a clean boot;

Press together the keys: Ctrl + Shift + Esc to access the task manager;

Click on start and disable all programs that start with Windows;

Restart the PC and check if the "System Interrupts" process still consumes 100% of the CPU;

Hope this helps, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Feb 15, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

1. Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU - Similar Threads - frezes constantly 22H2

2. SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU: I am in a little predicament with my computer. Here are my computer specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER16gb of RAM500 GB SSD Windows installed on SSD1 TB HDDIm unsure if you need any more info on the build, but theres that. I built my...
  3. SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU: I am in a little predicament with my computer. Here are my computer specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER16gb of RAM500 GB SSD Windows installed on SSD1 TB HDDIm unsure if you need any more info on the build, but theres that. I built my...
  4. SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU: Recently, I have upgraded my PC from the 2020 update to the 22H2 update, and as soon as I finally updated, I started to notice some issues that it costantly freezes for a few seconds and comes back to normal. I noticed it's because the "System interrupts" process is way at...
  6. Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU: Recently, I have upgraded my PC from the 2020 update to the 22H2 update, and as soon as I finally updated, I started to notice some issues that it costantly freezes for a few seconds and comes back to normal. I noticed it's because the "System interrupts" process is way at...
  7. System Interrupts 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Interrupts 100% CPU: When I use my laptop as casual my fans constantly speed up for no reason like I'm running some heavy programs. When I open the task manager to check the reason I found the "System Interrupts" process using 100% of my CPU and automatically turn off for no reason. It's like...
  8. System Interrupts 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Interrupts 100% CPU: When I use my laptop as casual my fans constantly speed up for no reason like I'm running some heavy programs. When I open the task manager to check the reason I found the "System Interrupts" process using 100% of my CPU and automatically turn off for no reason. It's like...
  9. System Interrupts 100% CPU

10. System interrupts 100% cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System interrupts 100% cpu: when playing fortnite it freezes and fps drops and i check task manager system interrupt was at 100% submitted by /u/l_1nknown [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gimsmy/system_interrupts_100_cpu/