Windows 10: windows 10 frezzing while gaming

Discus and support windows 10 frezzing while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Downloaded Apex legends on my pc about a week ago. while playing the game it will randomly freeze, the application will be froze in place. I am still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LegendaryPlum0, Dec 8, 2019.

1. windows 10 frezzing while gaming

I Downloaded Apex legends on my pc about a week ago. while playing the game it will randomly freeze, the application will be froze in place. I am still able to press the START button and open other applications, but they are not pulling to the front of my screen due to the game being froze in front of it. I have attempted using ALT+F4 to close the application without any success. this event seem to happen now on my steam games too which I've played multiple time just fine. this freeze results in me having to completely restart my pc. Would any one know what is causing my pc to freeze like this while gaming?

ram= 8gb installed

graphics card is a 750 ti nvidia geforce

processor=AMD FX{tm}-6300 six-core processor 3.50 GHz

:)

LegendaryPlum0, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
  4. windows 10 frezzing while gaming

Angela Pun, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 frezzing while gaming

1. windows 10 frezzing while gaming - Similar Threads - frezzing while gaming

2. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No in-game sound while playing on windows 10: Whenever i launch a game, the intro will have sound but the cutscenes and gameplay have no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-in-game-sound-while-playing-on-windows-10/768b03fb-36e9-4ee8-b979-41444123435f
  3. Windows 10 error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error while playing games: Hi there, My system is Intel Core I3 3110M, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 4GB Ram, Windows 10 LTSB Kinda old, right? When I’m playing Roblox, sometimes Roblox freeze, anythings stopped, and then It isn’t responding anymore. I upgraded my graphics card to the newest, or set...
  4. Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10: Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game. What to do? How can I solve this? I have this build: Specifications: Motherboard: Maximus Hero XI CPU: i9-9900k GPU: RTX 2080 TI STRIX...
  5. BSOD while gaming in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while gaming in Windows 10 1903: Been having major BSOD issues playing games after updating to Windows 10 1903, Sniper Elite 4 and BioShock causing the most occurrences. PC Specs: i7-8700K 32GB DDR4 2666MHz ASUS Z370-A II PRIME ASUS RTX 2080 Strix Crash dump as follows, Microsoft (R) Windows...
  6. windows crashes while gaming

windows crashes while gaming: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎2018-‎10-‎20 1:05 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 30 Parameter...
  7. Poor performance while gaming on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor performance while gaming on Windows 10: Hey all, not quite sure where else to post this. Since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 I've had nothing but problems while gaming. Games that used to run at 100+ FPS now run at 20-30. I experience constant stuttering and frame drops on even the lowest graphic settings....
  8. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hanging while playing games: Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am having this problem on all the games i have tried (roblox, besiege, terraria, minecraft, team fortress 2) except pokemon tcgo,...
  9. BSOD while playing games on Windows 10

BSOD while playing games on Windows 10: Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the internet. I've attached the...
  10. Frezzes foces to Restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frezzes foces to Restart: Seem to freeze and then I have to restart the computer. When I am streaming plex from another computer (it's my plex server) it happens, when I am watching you tube, it just seem to happen at random times. So for instant when I am on youtube it will make Firefox not...