Windows 10: windows 10 frezzing while gaming

Discus and support windows 10 frezzing while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Downloaded Apex legends on my pc about a week ago. while playing the game it will randomly freeze, the application will be froze in place. I am still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LegendaryPlum0, Dec 8, 2019.

1. windows 10 frezzing while gaming

I Downloaded Apex legends on my pc about a week ago. while playing the game it will randomly freeze, the application will be froze in place. I am still able to press the START button and open other applications, but they are not pulling to the front of my screen due to the game being froze in front of it. I have attempted using ALT+F4 to close the application without any success. this event seem to happen now on my steam games too which I've played multiple time just fine. this freeze results in me having to completely restart my pc. Would any one know what is causing my pc to freeze like this while gaming?

ram= 8gb installed

graphics card is a 750 ti nvidia geforce

processor=AMD FX{tm}-6300 six-core processor 3.50 GHz

:)

LegendaryPlum0, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
  4. windows 10 frezzing while gaming

Angela Pun, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 frezzing while gaming

1. windows 10 frezzing while gaming - Similar Threads - frezzing while gaming

2. pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu: "When I play a game, for example, like League of Legends LOL, after about half an hour of playing, the screen turns off, the game freezes, and my computer also becomes unresponsive. I can't even use Win + Ctrl + Shift + B to restart the graphics card. Afterward, everything...
  3. pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu: "When I play a game, for example, like League of Legends LOL, after about half an hour of playing, the screen turns off, the game freezes, and my computer also becomes unresponsive. I can't even use Win + Ctrl + Shift + B to restart the graphics card. Afterward, everything...
  4. pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games: My computer freezes and reboots when I'm playing games. At first it happened once in a while, but now it happens every 5 minutes.Since I haven't formatted for a while and the computer has undergone changes, I have formatted and reinstalled Windows 10. I have installed only...
  6. My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games: My computer freezes and reboots when I'm playing games. At first it happened once in a while, but now it happens every 5 minutes.Since I haven't formatted for a while and the computer has undergone changes, I have formatted and reinstalled Windows 10. I have installed only...
  7. My computer frezzes and restarts while plaging games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  9. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  10. windows locking or frezzing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows locking or frezzing up: why dose this happen ... my gess is you dont want people to use computers thats why theres allways a stupid update to do or some other **** like macafee being pushed down my throat with 75 **** popups about malware they make and put out now i know you will dismiss this just...