Windows 10: Windows 10 from another country?

Discus and support Windows 10 from another country? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey So I bought windows 10 from south africa. I was wondering wether I would be able to use that product key to activate windows 10 in the uk. Are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LitGuyHJB, Jun 21, 2020.

1. LitGuyHJB Win User

Windows 10 from another country?

Hey

So I bought windows 10 from south africa. I was wondering wether I would be able to use that product key to activate windows 10 in the uk. Are product keys region locked? Thanks in advance :

:)

LitGuyHJB, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 21, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 from another country? - Similar Threads - another country

2. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Converting the same currency from other country to another.: Hello,So once ago i reedemed a 5 EUR giftcard in Germany. Today reedemed a 25 EUR giftcard in my home country Irleand. I was trying to buy something of the Microsoft Store but it said that i only have got 25 EUR. I was really shocked so i decide to go check all of my founds...
  3. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting the same currency from other country to another.: Hello,So once ago i reedemed a 5 EUR giftcard in Germany. Today reedemed a 25 EUR giftcard in my home country Irleand. I was trying to buy something of the Microsoft Store but it said that i only have got 25 EUR. I was really shocked so i decide to go check all of my founds...
  4. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using another ip address from another country

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using another ip address from another country: Hey support i hope you are doing well, Recently i found by coincidence an issue in laptop, i do my research on Google, then i found results from website has Netherlands domain + the Dutch language, for example i wrote "news" on google , when i scroll down found the name of...
  6. Using another ip address from another country

Using another ip address from another country: Hey support i hope you are doing well, Recently i found by coincidence an issue in laptop, i do my research on Google, then i found results from website has Netherlands domain + the Dutch language, for example i wrote "news" on google , when i scroll down found the name of...
  7. Using another ip address from another country

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?: Hello I'm from India, I want to buy Windows 11 Pro Licenses and transfer it to Bangladesh. Is it possible or are there any complications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-i-buy-a-windows-11-license-and-use-it-in/74fafd4f-6cd9-4c09-b4a8-227a8b0a8de4
  9. Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?

Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?: Hello I'm from India, I want to buy Windows 11 Pro Licenses and transfer it to Bangladesh. Is it possible or are there any complications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-i-buy-a-windows-11-license-and-use-it-in/74fafd4f-6cd9-4c09-b4a8-227a8b0a8de4
  10. Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?: Hello there, I'm from Peru and I want to buy the download version of Windows 11 pro retail from an US website. So I thought that since the product is a digital download I wouldnt have any of the issues that come with the USB versionshipping, taxes, etc but after chatting with...