Windows 10: Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

Discus and support Windows 10 from laptop to pc? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can are use my windows 10 key from my gaming laptop onto my computer that I recently built that does not have windows 10. In other words I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Substantial-Ad5198, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

Can are use my windows 10 key from my gaming laptop onto my computer that I recently built that does not have windows 10. In other words I want to transfer the windows 10 from my laptop to go on my computer and for my laptop to have Linux installed

submitted by /u/Substantial-Ad5198
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Substantial-Ad5198, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 26, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

1. Windows 10 from laptop to pc? - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Surface laptop 3 reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface laptop 3 reset: I bought the surface laptop 3 a month ago off amazon, and am needing to return because its not working out for me, so it said to reset before sending back. It has been stuck on this screen for over 10 hours... do i keep waiting? What should i do? I need to send it back so i...
  3. laptop screen goes dark randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop screen goes dark randomly: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with a Ryzen 3 3250u, VEGA 3 graphics, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD. I have had to repair the laptop from a crash about 2 months ago which required me to reinstall windows 10. Last night, I was browsing a website and my secondary monitor went green and my...
  4. Tracking lost laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking lost laptop: I have lost my laptop and have tried to use find my device to track it but it’s not being very accurate. I’m fairly certain that I left it somewhere in my school and find my device is saying that it was last found near multiple locations that are near the school. One thing...
  5. Dell laptop restarts 1-4 times a day with no warning or error message.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell laptop restarts 1-4 times a day with no warning or error message.: I've had this laptop for going on 3 years now and up until a few months ago this wasn't a problem. It seems to happen when watching stream able content or in a voice call but is not limited to that and has happened even while idle. I've tried so many different things to try...
  6. I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theuglyguyhere189 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzte0g/i_tried_starting_my_laptop_but_nothing_shows_on/
  7. Built in microphone suddenly stops on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in microphone suddenly stops on my laptop: Hello, I have had this HP spectre X 360-13t-4000 laptop for 5 years. it has been working well all along. Lately, the Micros phone suddenly stops responding, or maybe picks up very week signals. The weird thing is that when it goes into this state, the voice recorder barely...
  8. When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing...: So basically whenever I want to wake up my Lenovo z570, it would start the process of waking up but then suddenly it just gets stuck on a black screen and restarts. While restarting it would say repairing the disk. After disk repair is done, it would work normally until I put...
  9. Acer laptop boot loop windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer laptop boot loop windows 10: Daughters laptop quit working while watching youtube. Now when started will show acer screen with circle going round or same screen with starting automatic repair. Will go for a while then blue screen with mssg computer will restart, but shuts off and doesn't restart, bottom...
  10. After windows reinstall, my laptop is so messed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows reinstall, my laptop is so messed up: I had to do 2 windows reinstalls after really poor performance. Since then, I can't configure my laptop to perform anywhere near normal. I find when I hook up with ethernet, it runs much better and even after unplugging the ethernet it will run ok for awhile but then back to...