Windows 10: Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

Discus and support Windows 10 from laptop to pc? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can are use my windows 10 key from my gaming laptop onto my computer that I recently built that does not have windows 10. In other words I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Substantial-Ad5198, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

Can are use my windows 10 key from my gaming laptop onto my computer that I recently built that does not have windows 10. In other words I want to transfer the windows 10 from my laptop to go on my computer and for my laptop to have Linux installed

submitted by /u/Substantial-Ad5198
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Substantial-Ad5198, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 26, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 from laptop to pc?

1. Windows 10 from laptop to pc? - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop: my Asus UX461UN which I bought new out of the box about 2 years ago will not boot requesting a Bitlocker code which I never knew I had. None of the options offered in the Bitlocker screen seem to work. I never activated Bitlocker or set it up with a code though my microsoft...
  3. Laptop opens app randomly on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop opens app randomly on its own: One of my kids laptop started to open apps on its own randomly like crazy. This happened less that a week after I performed a laptop reset. Checking my updates, I found that 5 Microsoft updates were installed today. Prior to resetting this laptop, and starting mid November...
  4. Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15: Dear Microsoft Community, I am ARJUN and I was using dual boot of Windows 10 and Android on my PC, Today when I wanted to uninstall the android from my PC, I formatted the local disk in which android was installed but then after when I started my laptop, it gave me error to...
  5. Dell + Windows10; 16gb RAM; 2TB HDD; laptop slow as a tortoise; need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell + Windows10; 16gb RAM; 2TB HDD; laptop slow as a tortoise; need help: I have this laptop since last 2 years, and it's slow. very slow. Only basic softwares are installed, what can I do? Windows 10 here. What can I do? to make it faster? submitted by /u/inicroc [link] [comments]...
  6. Problem updating 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem updating 2 laptops: I have two older laptops that I have been trying to update to Windows V2004 or 20H2. I had no problems updating my ASUS laptop or desktops to 2004 and 20H2. The HP Model 15-bwO32AU when I try to update gets to a boot operation and it comes back after I have to restart the...
  7. Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There...

Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There...: I bought a new laptop durng Walmart's online Black Friday sale. And when I opened up the laptop box there was no windows key to be found on the laptop, box, or paperwork. I refuse to create a microsoft account since I have no use or interest of the store or any of those...
  8. Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly

Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly: hi guys i really need some advice, my laptop started freezing recently and its so random, i've tried overloading it, i've tried doing basic tasks and iv also just started it up and it keep freezing, it stutters for a few seconds then stops, and stays stuck until i force...
  9. installing win 10 x32 on xp laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installing win 10 x32 on xp laptop: I downloaded and installed win 10 pro on my xp pro laptop. All went great until I wanted to activate windows. how I can activate it. It doesn't let me make any changes, including the simplest fixing the clock....
  10. Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day: I've been having this issue for a few weeks, but I'm not entirely sure when it started, so I cannot determine a concrete root cause. My computer freezes every day after the first start-up, requiring a hard shutdown. At the end of the night, I shut down my computer, and start...