Windows 10: Windows 10 from the cloud

Discus and support Windows 10 from the cloud in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, is there any working and $ convenient solution to use a windows 10 virtual desktop from the cloud? Something that would allow me to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/A1gro1G_19, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 from the cloud

Hi,

is there any working and $ convenient solution to use a windows 10 virtual desktop from the cloud?

Something that would allow me to install normal windows programs and use them from my iPad or any thin client.

I looked at Azure as a natural solution but when trying to Google any how-to, Google seems to only offer explanations for biz related things.

AWS seems to have a plan but very difficult to understand the nuances.

I just want to start testing a solution where my hardware is in the cloud, and I kind of RDP into it from any machine (iPad, Thin client, Smartphone, Tablet) to use your standard Win32 app.

submitted by /u/A1gro1G_19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/A1gro1G_19, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 6, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 from the cloud

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 from the cloud

1. Windows 10 from the cloud - Similar Threads - cloud

2. DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE: I have a folder in File Explorer which I keep junk items, temporary items and a place to put stuff till I find a place for them.I do not want that folder or its contents uploaded to the Cloud by Onedrive. How do I set this up?...
  3. DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE: I have a folder in File Explorer which I keep junk items, temporary items and a place to put stuff till I find a place for them.I do not want that folder or its contents uploaded to the Cloud by Onedrive. How do I set this up?...
  4. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  5. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  6. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud: I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-folders-that-wont-back-up-to-the-cloud/60e973d6-f388-4dab-9b42-765260ad0489
  8. I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud

I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud: I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-folders-that-wont-back-up-to-the-cloud/60e973d6-f388-4dab-9b42-765260ad0489
  9. I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...