Windows 10: Windows 10 frozen at first password screen

Discus and support Windows 10 frozen at first password screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi as you can see from the picture above I can not get past this screen due to my pc freezing and not actually letting me type my first password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ms017, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Ms017 Win User

Windows 10 frozen at first password screen

Hi as you can see from the picture above I can not get past this screen due to my pc freezing and not actually letting me type my first password in.Even if I try and boot up in the bios settings it will still come up with this screen first. Please, any would be kindly appreciated.

:)

Ms017, Apr 16, 2022
  2. jroenn Win User

Computer is frozen at password page

Original title: frozen laptop.

I have upgraded to windows 10.it seemed to work well.when i tried it again this am it has frozen at the password page.any suggestions.

jroenn, Apr 16, 2022
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 16, 2022
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 frozen at first password screen - Similar Threads - frozen password screen

2. Win11 setup frozen on first screen - Surface pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 setup frozen on first screen - Surface pro 9: I've just got my surface pro 9 and replaced the hard drive to a 2tb module. I'm trying to install win 11 onto the new drive, but it freezes on the first windows setup screen language to install, time and keyboard choicesThe keyboard is unresponsive, there is no mouse pointer...
  3. Win11 setup frozen on first screen - Surface pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 setup frozen on first screen - Surface pro 9: I've just got my surface pro 9 and replaced the hard drive to a 2tb module. I'm trying to install win 11 onto the new drive, but it freezes on the first windows setup screen language to install, time and keyboard choicesThe keyboard is unresponsive, there is no mouse pointer...
  4. Windows 10 frozen at first password screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 frozen at first password screen: Hi as you can see from the picture above I can not get past this screen due to my pc freezing and not actually letting me type my first password in.Even if I try and boot up in the bios settings it will still come up with this screen first. Please, any would be kindly...
  5. Windows 10 frozen at first password screen

Windows 10 frozen at first password screen: Hi as you can see from the picture above I can not get past this screen due to my pc freezing and not actually letting me type my first password in.Even if I try and boot up in the bios settings it will still come up with this screen first. Please, any would be kindly...
  6. PC gets frozen on first boot screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gets frozen on first boot screen: Hello, I recently booted up my pc after it was running normally the night before and it will not go past this screen. I tried reinstalling windows with a usb and I even tried resetting. But whatever action I perform it ends up freezing midway through. In the picture shown...
  7. PC gets frozen on first boot screen

PC gets frozen on first boot screen: Hello, I recently booted up my pc after it was running normally the night before and it will not go past this screen. I tried reinstalling windows with a usb and I even tried resetting. But whatever action I perform it ends up freezing midway through. In the picture shown...
  8. PC gets frozen on first boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 lock screen frozen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock screen frozen: Hi, so i have a computer and i just updated from windows 7 to windows 10 and after the update was done lock screen is frozen after while pc got turned off by it self i turned on pc again and same thing happend again i watched youtubes videos and nothing helped. Pc worked when...
  10. New password for account - frozen screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New password for account - frozen screen: On startup I decided to change my account password. After following the prompts, I have arrived at a screen saying "all set your password has changed" and there is a next button at the bottom corner waiting to be activated. Nothing happens when you click on the next button or...