Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 FSX

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 FSX in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 FSX Does not accept loaded airplanes-any suggested assistance sites or downloaded tutorials available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephGiacofci, May 3, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 FSX

WINDOWS 10 FSX Does not accept loaded airplanes-any suggested assistance sites or downloaded tutorials available

:)

JosephGiacofci, May 3, 2019
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, May 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2019
  4. ou toppie Win User

WINDOWS 10 FSX

windows 10 graphics and fsx

Good day All
    first post so I hope it is in the correct place.
    I upgraded from W7 to W10 and the only problem I had with fsx was that my 2nd monitor(acer AL1715) will only show the right hand half of the screen when I drag a screenshot from the No1 monitor(Samsung syncmaster p2350).
    When NOT in fsx the 2nd monitor shows full screen if I drag from No1 screen.
    Seems like it is a compatibility problem if it will work ok when not in fsx.
    I know the acer is old monitor but W10 must have accepted the old driver for this if it shows ok when not in fsx.
    I have asked this question in the FS forums but no suggestions.
    can anyone help please
    I thanks
    Mike

ou toppie, May 3, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 FSX

1. WINDOWS 10 FSX - Similar Threads - FSX

2. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  3. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  4. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  6. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  7. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  8. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  9. FSX 2006 version on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 2006 version on Windows 10: I have installed FSX 2006 version on Windows 10 and did not receive any errors during installation, but it did not install an icon on the desktop. I see the file folder in my C: drive, but no icon or other method to start gaming. What am I missing?...
  10. FSX 2006 version on Windows 10

FSX 2006 version on Windows 10: I have installed FSX 2006 version on Windows 10 and did not receive any errors during installation, but it did not install an icon on the desktop. I see the file folder in my C: drive, but no icon or other method to start gaming. What am I missing?...