Windows 10: Windows 10 fubar

Discus and support Windows 10 fubar in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What has Microsoft done to Windows 10 to make my keyboard somewhat incompatible with it? My biggest gripe is that the 10 key no longer works. I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MisterFixit1, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Windows 10 fubar

What has Microsoft done to Windows 10 to make my keyboard somewhat incompatible with it? My biggest gripe is that the 10 key no longer works. I had a wireless keyboard and it did not work, so I assumed it was broken and recycled it. I put n my Dell wired keyboard and no change. SO, I guess Microsoft made life more complicated by doing something to make me buy a new keyboard. Can this be fixed with little effort? I used all the suggestions their Virtual Agent suggested. Nothing.

:)

MisterFixit1, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 fubar

Delta6326, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 fubar

1. Windows 10 fubar - Similar Threads - fubar

2. How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?: The xbox app just crashes when you try to load it. and the MS store just has an infante loop of having you click on the install button and then after several minutes resetting the button so you can click it again....
  3. How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?: The xbox app just crashes when you try to load it. and the MS store just has an infante loop of having you click on the install button and then after several minutes resetting the button so you can click it again....
  4. How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My file registry seems to be Fubar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file registry seems to be Fubar.: Hello Microsoftians,I have completely wrecked my system folders while trying to play with the OneDrive folder. I remember on an older device I had moved OneDrive to the desktop and had it mounted as a seperate drive and those things seemed to work pretty fluidly. On my new...
  6. My file registry seems to be Fubar.

My file registry seems to be Fubar.: Hello Microsoftians,I have completely wrecked my system folders while trying to play with the OneDrive folder. I remember on an older device I had moved OneDrive to the desktop and had it mounted as a seperate drive and those things seemed to work pretty fluidly. On my new...
  7. Disk I/O FUBARed by update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk I/O FUBARed by update: Everything was more or less okay with my Win10 laptop for 1.5 years. Then suddenly after the .5GB cumulative update from April for my already installed 2004, these problems arose: -disk usage is almost always 100%. Transfer rate is usually low, as <50KB/s. 'System' (PID4) is...
  8. Update FUBAR.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update FUBAR.: Everything was fine till I tried your BS update. Now I can barelly get pc to boot after holding pwr button down to force shut off after 6 or 7 times it might work might not? I dont know what **** sandwihces yall put in but getting a F from me....
  9. my photos app is completely FUBAR.

my photos app is completely FUBAR.: It won't allow me to upload photos nor even access my older photos :You don't have permission to access that folder comes up. I've tried repair, reset, and uninstall without luck....
  10. Can Someone Confirm That My Context Menu Is Fubared In Dark Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Someone Confirm That My Context Menu Is Fubared In Dark Mode?: Starting with build 17735.1000 and continuing through build 17763.1, when I am in Dark Mode the Right Click Context Menu is almost Unreadable. Is this the way it is supposed to be? Light Mode seems to be OK. I have summited Feedback to MS. [img] [img] Michael T 118236

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fubar windows 10