Windows 10: Windows 10 fullscreen problem

Discus and support Windows 10 fullscreen problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have got a little problem which makes my games unplayable. Every time I have "FULLSCREEN" (alt+enter... even in the game settings) there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JiriChovanec, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 fullscreen problem

Hello, I have got a little problem which makes my games unplayable. Every time I have "FULLSCREEN" (alt+enter... even in the game settings) there is the taskbar and the upper window (where is the X, -, and maximize button) when i hover at the top of the screen or down the screen. For better explanation i have uploaded a video.

I would like Your help since i dont really know how to fix it.

INFO- It is not happening to normal games from steam etc. It is only from Windows store games.

- I have three monitors, but when i play i only use one (win+p -> main screen only)

- As you can see at the end of a video, if i hold the mouse button everything works normal...

- Link to a video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-HNscd_uUkudN_CvKN3d-VB_kfNpb7uX

I would be very, very thankful for Your answers! Thank You!

:)

JiriChovanec, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 fullscreen problem

Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 fullscreen problem

1. Windows 10 fullscreen problem - Similar Threads - fullscreen problem

2. FF won't open maximized on mon2 when mon1 is fullscreen

in Browsers and Email
    FF won't open maximized on mon2 when mon1 is fullscreen: Using Win10 1903 18362.295 and FF 68.0.2 I have two taskbar menu shortcuts, one opens FF maximized on monitor1, the other opens FF maximized on monitor2. They work correctly. BUT, when I am watching a video on monitor1 in FF fullscreen mode and then I click the shortcut to...
  3. FF won't open maximized on mon2 when mon1 is fullscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    FF won't open maximized on mon2 when mon1 is fullscreen: Using Win10 1903 18362.295 and FF 68.0.2 I have two taskbar menu shortcuts, one opens FF maximized on monitor1, the other opens FF maximized on monitor2. They work correctly. BUT, when I am watching a video on monitor1 in FF fullscreen mode and then I click the shortcut to...
  4. Games from MS Store not going actual fullscreen, causeing multiple problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from MS Store not going actual fullscreen, causeing multiple problems.: So, I originally posted about this over HERE when I thought it was just a controller problem with one game, after testing a few others I have worked out that it's a problem with the Windows Store games. Despite being toggled to "Fullscreen" in the video options, they act...
  5. Problem with Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Fullscreen: Hi, i have a problem with playing games with fullscreen on my pc. when i start differente games the fullscreen comes on both of my monitors and i only want it on my firts monitor. i have tried various things like turning my second monitor to the main monitor then turning it...
  6. W10 Fullscreen Gaming at 1440p/120Hz problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Fullscreen Gaming at 1440p/120Hz problem: Hello I have W10 PC and 4k display. It natively supports 1440p/120Hz freesync. If i change resolution to 1440p, desktop changes to 1440p and upscaling to 4k/60Hz Then i manually change refresh rate to 120Hz and its fine... This is working for desktop and borderless games....
  7. Fullscreen problem in Windows 10 while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen problem in Windows 10 while playing games: I am trying my best to explain, what is my problem. After a several months, i'm having a trouble in games (such as Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, F1 2015 etc.). After launching the game, the FPS drops down and the screen starts flashing and flickering. Some games worked while i...
  8. VLC&Shadowplay fullscreen problem / MPClassic file association problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC&Shadowplay fullscreen problem / MPClassic file association problem: VLC player seems to trigger NVIDIA Shadowplay to think I'm gaming when I go to fullscreen video. This messes up the VLC UI bar and otherwise is problematic as well. Used to be they worked fine together, dunno what happened. I haven't found a solution to this so I've decided...
  9. VLC&Shadowplay fullscreen problem / MPClassic file association problem

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC&Shadowplay fullscreen problem / MPClassic file association problem: VLC player seems to trigger NVIDIA Shadowplay to think I'm gaming when I go to fullscreen video. This messes up the VLC UI bar and otherwise is problematic as well. Used to be they worked fine together, dunno what happened. I haven't found a solution to this so I've decided...
  10. edge and fullscreen youtube problem

in Browsers and Email
    edge and fullscreen youtube problem: When i see a YouTube film on full screen and afterwards press esc than there is a problem. By taskbar is on top of the screen. And after pressing esc button the tabs are behind the taskbar why ? 40290