Windows 10: Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am gamer and love taking screenshots of my games when there is very nice visuals or a memorable moment is happening. In the past, I've always used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by julianrivera1, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues

I am gamer and love taking screenshots of my games when there is very nice visuals or a memorable moment is happening. In the past, I've always used "Windows + Prnt Screen" . Now all of a sudden my screenshots are not synced with what is currently on my display. For example, when I'm launching a game and go through the disclaimers and developers and I'm on the title screen and I take a screenshot, it takes a screenshot of the disclaimers and developers even though I already went through it and is not what is on my screen. My screenshots are 3 seconds behind what is actually being displayed. It works fine when I'm in my desktop and using other applications, but it only seems to happen when I'm playing a game full screen. It also seems to happen on every screenshot app I use. Game Bar and other third party applications also do the same. I'm not sure if its because of a windows update or a driver update I did recently, but I would like to know if there was a way to fix this issue or just hope Windows November Update fixes this issue.

:)

julianrivera1, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues

1. Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues - Similar Threads - Fullscreen Screeshot Issues

2. Fullscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Issues: Having some problems getting games/applications to work in fullscreen. The screen will typically go black, and I’ll be able to move the mouse around and hear music if any, but I can’t interact with anything. Whenever this happens, I have to shut off the computer itself and...
  3. Fullscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen Issues: Having some problems getting games/applications to work in fullscreen. The screen will typically go black, and I’ll be able to move the mouse around and hear music if any, but I can’t interact with anything. Whenever this happens, I have to shut off the computer itself and...
  4. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...
  5. Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue

Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue: Hello.Recently I have been having this issue with windows 10 ark where the fullscreen isn’t working properly. When I put the game in full screen, it looks like it’s in full screen, but when I move my mouse around, it glides through each of my monitors. Essentially, the cursor...
  6. Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue: Hello.Recently I have been having this issue with windows 10 ark where the fullscreen isn’t working properly. When I put the game in full screen, it looks like it’s in full screen, but when I move my mouse around, it glides through each of my monitors. Essentially, the cursor...
  7. fullscreen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fullscreen issue: so. undertale last breath is a game i play but it starts in a small window so im like "no problem ill just run a trouble shooter" i couldnt go fullscreen but i cant see the whole game when the troubleshooter makes the screen smaller....
  8. fullscreen issue

fullscreen issue: so. undertale last breath is a game i play but it starts in a small window so im like "no problem ill just run a trouble shooter" i couldnt go fullscreen but i cant see the whole game when the troubleshooter makes the screen smaller....
  9. Fullscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen Issues: Every time I exit fullscreen from youtube, or anything really that has a fullscreen function, I get forced into a "windowed" state and have to manually maximize each time this happens, any help? submitted by /u/Heusan [link] [comments]...
  10. windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop: I have 3 screeshot of me typing a tweet, and they are all the same day, today, and all of them at exactly the same time. A hacker woulnd't do that, so what is causing this? I'm using temporarily ,on of those flexible roll-up keyboards called Omnitech till I get something...