Windows 10: Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

Discus and support Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Seriously, all I did was restart the device and it is now stuck in the restart screen. About the only thing I use it for is to play amazon music in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BenjaminCarter1, May 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

Seriously, all I did was restart the device and it is now stuck in the restart screen.

About the only thing I use it for is to play amazon music in my bathroom.

What gives and how to fix it? The thing is a brick right now.

:)

BenjaminCarter1, May 3, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 3, 2019
  3. fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10

Trying to update Windows 10 on my fusion 5 tablet and has been for the last 20 hrs keeps on switching off then comes on with rotating circle and message saying restoring your previous version of Windows why is this can't get into tablet to cancel download.

craig summers rfc, May 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet

Can you post the full model / product number of this device. Might help.

When I google I saw another tablet. Wonder if you could download and extract what you need.

Can't say I was impressed with Fusion 5 site, may have been on wrong one but little help.

I guess snappy drivers couldn't help?

Caledon Ken, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

1. Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart - Similar Threads - fusion tablet stuck

2. Windows 10 install stuck at 5%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install stuck at 5%: Hi, I have been trying to update my Windows 10 PC by using an ISO file I downloaded from the Microsoft's website. The installation progresses to 'Installing Windows' stage and till 5%. After reaching the 5% stage the dots keep on spinning and nothing else happens. It...
  3. problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet: i have managed to install all the drivers for this tablet apart from one. it is the himx2051 driver. ive googled it and it appears to be a camera driver. ive tried installing all of them but they wont install. here are some of the details:...
  4. having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet: the touchscreen seems to be going crazy. ive installed all the drivers and the pointer is moving in the opposite direction. it is also registering two fingers when ive only got one on the screen. what can be wrong, all the drivers are installed correctly and it has a clean...
  5. i cant find any drivers for fusion 5 laptop

i cant find any drivers for fusion 5 laptop: i had to reinstall win 10 as it died completely. unfortunately i cant find any drivers for it. eg. network and touchscreen, etc. i have had a look online and all i can find is a few comments about other people having the same problem. the device manager come up with a load of...
  6. fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10

fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10: Trying to update Windows 10 on my fusion 5 tablet and has been for the last 20 hrs keeps on switching off then comes on with rotating circle and message saying restoring your previous version of Windows why is this can't get into tablet to cancel download...
  7. windows 10 on VMware Fusion

windows 10 on VMware Fusion: I got a error code 0xc1900208 I can not install windows10 on my iMac with VMware Fusion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-on-vmware-fusion/52228087-408b-4e14-ac5b-109c56cce8e7
  8. Fusion 5 app download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion 5 app download: Hello. Have just bought this tablet from Amazon but am unable to load the z21 app to control my model rail layout this is the new app the black one not the red one if you look. How can I do this if at all. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Stuck on tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on tablet mode?: Hi. I had problems with autohiding my taskbar and found out that restarting Windows Explorer might help. That was big mistake; after doing that my desktop went full black, only taskbar showing but not working and I restarted my computer. After restarting computer,...
  10. Stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in tablet mode: I have a Toshiba Click 10 lx0w-c-104 that is stuck in tablet mode,can someone please tell me how to revert to computer mode please. 33527