Windows 10: Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi - I've done many hours of reading online to solve this problem to no avail. I'm setting up a new computer Dell XPS 8930 that is attached to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveDodson1, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.

Hi -

I've done many hours of reading online to solve this problem to no avail. I'm setting up a new computer Dell XPS 8930 that is attached to a Samsung PX2370 monitor connected by HDMI. The problem I'm having is that text goes in and out of focus as I scroll. A given line in a paragraph will be fuzzy, but if I turn the mouse wheel a half turn it becomes clear while other lines then become fuzzy. I can move the icons on my desktop around and they likewise go in and out of focus, so I know it's not specific apps. I've exhaustively read fixes concerning ClearType, driver updates, scaling, etc., but nothing helps. I haven't read anyone discussing my specific problem, that of the text going in and out of focus depending on where the text is on the screen. The monitor I'm using is ten years old, and there's no available Windows 10 driver for it. The latest they made was for Windows 7. The driver page at Samsung for my monitor model doesn't even exist anymore. I'm starting to think that I need to buy a new monitor, but I'd hate to drop the money for it only to find out that the problem still persists. I'd be so grateful for a fix, as I'm weary of wasting time troubleshooting this. Thanks.

:)

SteveDodson1, Jan 18, 2020

2. Fuzzy Text - EDID Fix....Need Help

Computer: Zotac MAG HD-ND01, Nvidia ION Video.
    Monitor: Westinghouse 32" 1080P TV.
    Op System: Windows 7 64bit.

Problem: Fuzzy text when using HDMI @1920x1080P. Text sharp using VGA.

I know that the solution is to edit the registry to override the monitors HDID extensions to disable audio over HDMI.

I downloaded some tools like Phoenix EDID Designer, and Monitor Asset Manager but don't have a clue how to proceed.

I found this link mentioned in other threads to be dead:http://downloads.solarisutilitydvd.c...ide Tool.exe

Is there a step by step guide on this?

Thanks

blackcat54, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Fuzzy display that goes away if text is selected or refreshed

Hello,
    I have a strange issue, this started about a week ago after Creators' update. I have the system to auto-update all software and features from Microsoft. All drivers are up to date. I have manually installed the latest display driver for this laptop.
    Issue:
    • When I have many windows open, the display crumbles only in selected parts of the screen as shown in the attached picture.
    • This flickering doesn't happen in safe mode (with networking).
    • Doesn't happen with a live USB linux session either.
    • This is reversed upon selecting the text (for example in a webpage or a word processor document).

System specs: Windows 10, founders update. Intel 4 series express chipset (Centrino processor) with 5gb of ram running windows 10 creators update.

Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen. [​IMG]

Solutions tried so far with no success:
    • Text scaling and DPI scaling,
    • installing various drivers including Windows 7 drivers for this display,
    • Going to safe mode, uninstalling the driver and deleting it and restarting,
    • uninstalling most of the programs and features (except MS office and a few other essentials)
    Can anybody help please?
    thanks and best regards
    Raghu

raghuveerkr, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.

Text is fuzzy

I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help?

J Laurence Sarno, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.

1. Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen. - Similar Threads - fuzzy text depending

2. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  3. Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...: I'm almost certain that a program called MSI Dragon Center (by my laptop's manufacturer) did this. I turned something on called Display Overdrive. I've looked online and had many solutions involving my NVIDIA graphics settings but have had no luck. If I try to change the font...
  4. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihyqz7/anyway_to_fix_super_fuzzy_text/
  5. New PC with windows 10 screen and text resolution looks fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    New PC with windows 10 screen and text resolution looks fuzzy: Hello, I just built a new PC and upon installing the Windows 10 pro OS the screen looks blurry. I've been searching online for the last few days and I can't seem to find a fix that works for me. My specs are below: OS: Windows 10 Pro. - I have the most recent updates....
  6. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  7. Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy: Some things I was downloading, the windows and the text on the windows appear a bit fuzzy or blurry ? I checked my settings and it says Windows will try fix apps so they’re not blurry. My laptop is this one, https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/c06406342 It has the amd...
  8. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  9. windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 unclear fuzzy text: can anyone help me with this problem I am fed up with this tried many times adjust cleartype text and also make everything bigger option but no help also I reinstalled gpu driver no help...
  10. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot