Windows 10: Windows 10 FXSEXT.ecf file

Discus and support Windows 10 FXSEXT.ecf file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I’ve seen this file brought up in the past before but I just saw the file for the first time on my PC and I want to make sure it’s safe. Kaspersky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DHossIF, Sep 15, 2021.

1. DHossIF Win User

Windows 10 FXSEXT.ecf file

I’ve seen this file brought up in the past before but I just saw the file for the first time on my PC and I want to make sure it’s safe. Kaspersky antivirus scans it as not a threat and a full scan says there are no threats on my PC but I want to make sure it’s still safe.The file name is FXSEXT.ecf

:)

DHossIF, Sep 15, 2021

2. FXSEXT folder

I'm new to Windows 10 and have found in my "add-ins" the folder FXSEXT as an ECF file. I have no idea what this is and when I try to delete it, I'm told I don't have permission and I have to contact and "unidentifiedinstaller". How do I get this off
    my computer?

markdalyPV, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 FXSEXT.ecf file - Similar Threads - FXSEXT ecf file

2. Suspicious files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious files in windows 10: Hey,I just found there files recently, i did not see them before and then when i opened the file properties the file type was just file?? i dont get it and then when i opened it in vs code it showed multiple text telling that "on power start" "one power end" and free up space...
  3. Windows 10 file corruption ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 file corruption ?: Alright so here's my problem: a few days ago in the middle of using my computer I got blue screened with a 3F1 hard disk error, windows gave me options to attempt to repair the problem but automatic repair couldn't repair whatever the problem is. I attempted to repair to no...
  4. file permissions windows 10 file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file permissions windows 10 file explorer: when i try to open network\\king69stoner\c\documents and setting i get "you do not have permission to access \\king69stoner\c\documents and settings"image1and when i try to change owners ,permissions or share it i get image 2in third screen shot permissions2 there is one user...
  5. Windows 10 files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 files: What is vgkbootstatus.dat in my c drive window folder and it safe ? and can I delete that file. I scanned with virus total it says it safe but what is the file it was not there before but now it's there please anyone tell me I am worried...
  6. Windows 10 files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 files: The following files all show on my Task Manager as Running, while a second file without the underscored extension indicate that they have been Stopped. Is this something I should be concerned about? Also, each time I restart the computer, the extension name changes. Instead...
  7. Windows 10 File history log files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 File history log files: When I go to: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\File History and execute file history backup it appears to execute correctly and complete without any errors however when I look in the event viewer under Backup and under File History there are no log files. I have run...
  8. File transfer windows 10 to windows 10

File transfer windows 10 to windows 10: Can I File transfer windows 10 pc to windows 10 pc using windows 10 software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/file-transfer-windows-10-to-windows-10/2f6cb994-5bdf-437b-9ccb-0f3c6eed6dce
  9. windows 10 autoattended file ( answer file )

windows 10 autoattended file ( answer file ): Do you have any idea how to create Windows 10 autoattended file ? It is normal for system builder use. Any help would be appreciated.*Smile*Smile 13134
  10. MPG files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    MPG files on Windows 10: Hello all, I am aware that windows 10 (I am used to Windows 7) will not natively play MPG files. I know this is a side effect of the codec being ripped out to prevent DVD playback via Media Player. The annoying thing is I have quite a few family MPG files mainly from our...