Windows 10: Windows 10 "G" Drive files

Discus and support Windows 10 "G" Drive files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When transferring files to a thumb drive to switch Windows 10 computer, what are all the files I am seeing in the "G" drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by garden54, May 28, 2022.

1. garden54 Win User

Windows 10 "G" Drive files

When transferring files to a thumb drive to switch Windows 10 computer, what are all the files I am seeing in the "G" drive?

:)

garden54, May 28, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 28, 2022
  4. Windows 10 "G" Drive files

no access to G drive in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What exact error message are you receiving when you try to access G drive?
    • Is external G drive a SD card or external hard drive?

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 "G" Drive files

1. Windows 10 "G" Drive files - Similar Threads - Drive files

2. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?: Do i need to wipe my drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-on-my-d-drive-are-blocked-how-do-i/75164e47-7df3-4666-b9e2-5d62f62eb459
  3. My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files on my D drive are blocked. How do i unblock them?: Do i need to wipe my drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-on-my-d-drive-are-blocked-how-do-i/75164e47-7df3-4666-b9e2-5d62f62eb459
  4. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  5. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  6. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

7. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  8. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  9. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  10. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...