Windows 10: Windows 10 game bar capturing error : "Can't record right now please try again later"

Discus and support Windows 10 game bar capturing error : "Can't record right now please try again later" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am having a windows 10 game bar problem on my PC When ever I try to record via game bar it shows me this message "Can't record right now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RithvikChumbalkar, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 game bar capturing error : "Can't record right now please try again later"

Hello I am having a windows 10 game bar problem on my PC

When ever I try to record via game bar it shows me this message "Can't record right now please try again later". After some analysis i realised that the capturing via game bar works fine when windows just boots up but after a while it shows the error. Can anyone help me about this.

I am using a dell inspiron 15 3541 500 GB HDD, 4GB RAM, AMD radeon R4 graphics drivers

I am running windows 10 version 2004

all my drivers and all windows updates are up to date

Thanks

:)

RithvikChumbalkar, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Swivel Z Win User

Windows 10 Game Bar Error "Can't Record Right Now, Try Again Later"

I have Windows 10 (64-Bit), and found out about the Game Recording Software that came with it.

However, it doesn't Work, whenever I hit Windows+G and press the Record button, it comes up with an error saying

"Can't Record Right Now, Try Again Later" but it doesn't work later either.

Also, the Troubleshooting page for the Gamebar does Not have the Answer to fixing this, I've already checked

EDIT: It seemed to screw up my browser and Game I was trying to record. Youtube won't play videos all of a sudden, and Overwatch will not run either.

EDIT 2: Microphone stopped working as well. Along with the Notification Bar. How do I disable the GameBar?

Swivel Z, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Windows cursor appears on the screen while you are using Game Bar to record gameplay.

As you have mentioned that when turn off Game Bare the issue stops, in this case, we can try changing some settings in Game Bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Gaming and select
      Captures
      from the left pane.
    3. Under Background recording, toggle the switch to right for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    4. Try recording the game now.

For additional information, you can refer
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 game bar capturing error : "Can't record right now please try again later"

Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 game bar capturing error : "Can't record right now please try again later"

1. Windows 10 game bar capturing error : "Can't record right now please try again later" - Similar Threads - game bar capturing

2. Xbox game bar can't record right now try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar can't record right now try again later.: I need help with that because this is the first time I got it. It was perfectly fine in the past but now I have that error.I was try some method on youtube like reinstall xbox and the gpedit but that seem not working for me. I hope someone can help me with that....
  3. Xbox game bar can't record right now try again later.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar can't record right now try again later.: I need help with that because this is the first time I got it. It was perfectly fine in the past but now I have that error.I was try some method on youtube like reinstall xbox and the gpedit but that seem not working for me. I hope someone can help me with that....
  4. Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later": Record button is greyed out and this message appears no matter what game is running. I've searched every thread about this I could find. Here's what doesn't work: uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox App. Xbox Game Bar runs independently of Xbox App anyhow, even when Xbox App...
  5. Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later"

Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later": Record button is greyed out and this message appears no matter what game is running. I've searched every thread about this I could find. Here's what doesn't work: uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox App. Xbox Game Bar runs independently of Xbox App anyhow, even when Xbox App...
  6. Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. "can't record right now try again later" window when trying to record the screen.

"can't record right now try again later" window when trying to record the screen.: Good morning! So, basically, I was using the Xbox game bar for study purposesrecording zoom calls, skype calls, etc., also sometimes I used it for games and everything worked finewas using that feature for as long as I had my computer 3-4 years. But I think 2-3 days ago I...
  8. [XBox Game Bar] "Can't record now. Try again later"

[XBox Game Bar] "Can't record now. Try again later": Hello everyone, my girlfriend and I both have the same problem : we cannot use the XBox game bar to record anymore. The button is greyed out and when we click on it, it only says : "Can't record now. Try again later". I've tried : repair, reset, uninstall, reinstall, check...
  9. Windows screen recording "We can't record right now. Try again later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen recording "We can't record right now. Try again later.": [ATTACH] I have this widespread problem on one of two identical laptops. All software including Windows is up-to-date. I tried all the dozen of fixes described on the MS forum and other websites. Nothing helped. Still always "We can't record right now. Try again later."...
  10. Game Bar: We can't record right now please try again later

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar: We can't record right now please try again later: For some reason when I try to record with the game bar this comes up, I don't know why I tried searching it up but I figured I'd rather do this instead submitted by /u/RobotRykujin [link] [comments]...