Windows 10: Windows 10 Game Bar DVR not working with Samsung 49inch ultrawide

Discus and support Windows 10 Game Bar DVR not working with Samsung 49inch ultrawide in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Samsung's 49 inch Ultrawide monitor and have been running games at 3840x1080. I noticed that the Game Bar DVR no longer records... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattAuen, Sep 24, 2018.

1. MattAuen Win User

Windows 10 Game Bar DVR not working with Samsung 49inch ultrawide

I recently upgraded to Samsung's 49 inch Ultrawide monitor and have been running games at 3840x1080. I noticed that the Game Bar DVR no longer records in the background like it used to, I am however able to start recording and stop recording and have a video that is at the proper resolution.

Is there a bug with Game DVR that makes this not work or are there some other settings I can use to get it to work again?

:)

MattAuen, Sep 24, 2018

2. Game DVR not working

Hi Yashaswini,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Game DVR. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below
    article Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10
    and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...r-windows-10#8e09088ddd7545719a86dd7399a46d9f

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Game DVR. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Arul_D, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Game DVR

Hi Dalton,

You do have another option to disable the Game DVR in the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device. Kindly perform the following steps:

• On the Search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Gaming.
    • Select Game bar.
    • Under Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar, toggle it to
      Off.
    • Restart your device for the changes to take effect.

Don't forget to let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Game Bar DVR not working with Samsung 49inch ultrawide - Similar Threads - Game Bar DVR

2. Xbox game bar not working no dvr?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not working no dvr?: So happens that I have been wanting to use the xbox game bar but couldn't, and after a fair bit of research I think I've found the source of the problem being it the gamedvr.Every solution I've found is to simply enable it, either in the registry or the local group policy...
  3. Xbox game bar not working no dvr?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar not working no dvr?: So happens that I have been wanting to use the xbox game bar but couldn't, and after a fair bit of research I think I've found the source of the problem being it the gamedvr.Every solution I've found is to simply enable it, either in the registry or the local group policy...
  4. Game DVR not working in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game DVR not working in game: A few days ago the Xbox game bar stopped working in any of my games, when I press the shortcut win+G to bring up the game bar it will only do so on my desktop and not in any of my games. I have tried repairing and uninstalling the game bar and also checking all of the...
  5. Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games?: [ATTACH]I’ve mostly noticed this with newer titles like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 but when trying to upload game clips and/or captures on the Xbox app for Windows 10, it always comes up with “Sorry, this capture can’t be shared. We don’t recognize this game.” Though, it...
  6. Windows 10 GAME DVR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 GAME DVR: Hi, since i updates to the latest windows update Game DVR stops working. I go to settings and click Records game,clips,screenshots.... using game Bar I enable it then I close the settings and open it again and i still have to enable it (keeps resetting) How to fix that?...
  7. Windows 10 Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Game DVR: I have been trying to record clips by using the record last 3 minutes button on my game bar. I have also tried using the Win-Alt-G shortcut. The result that I continue to get is a picture of the game initially but it is frozen and nothing happens. The audio comes through just...
  8. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  9. Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar): I just discovered something that needed reporting. Several days ago my machine suddenly became severely crippled; almost like when you get a virus, or like you install a corrupted\poorly constructed program,. Everything virtually slow to a halt; my keyboard had a severe...
  10. Does Game DVR work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Game DVR work?: I downloaded the xbox app game asphalt 8 : airborne, love the car racing game, decided to make a clip of it using game dvr (windows key + G), hit red dot to start recording, it does, but then when I come back to it to hit the red dot again to stop recording, it says it cant...