Windows 10: windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

Discus and support windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlieHarken, Jan 21, 2019.

1. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game bar it only picks up my voice and not my friends. what can I do so that when I record I can hear my friends as well as myself?

:)

CharlieHarken, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Game DVR audio recording.

Hi Jastin,

The Audio Settings in the Game DVR can be changed so you can disable the Audio when recording game clips. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows + G on your keyboard.
    • Click the Settings icon and go to Audio tab.
    • Uncheck Record audio when I record game clips.

You also have an option if you want to enable or disable audio from your microphone. In the
    Audio settings, you can check or uncheck Record my microphone next time I record a game.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 21, 2019
  4. TheChildd Win User

windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

Game DVR is not recording all of my audio

So Game DVR has been my main source of recording moments during games for me. A couple of months ago it was working fine, recording all my audio [Game audio, Discord audio (my friend's voices) and my mic's audio].
    Everything can be heard in the clips.

As of recently, Game DVR would only record either my Game Audio, and Discord and wouldn't record my voice. I tried searching for solutions on man different sites but couldn't really find any.

I ended up being able to record my voice and game audio but if I did that, my Discord audio wouldn't get recorded.

Heres my settings if that helps

windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio bf0513af-e2e0-4010-966f-5755e15baea0?upload=true.png

windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio 563218d6-cda2-4b17-879b-1806480aa693?upload=true.png

and on the game bar settings under "Audio to record" the option "All" is selected.

But clearly not all of my audio is being recorded.

I really hope to find out how to fix this or if windows just doesnt allow the recording of all of the audio anymore.

TheChildd, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

1. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio - Similar Threads - game bar recording

2. Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources: Windows 10, no speaker, I use my earbuds for sound/mic.When I am in a discord call, I do not get any audio from other sources, only Discord. No game sounds, no Youtube, no Minecraft, no sound replaying when I change the volume. I've tried setting my audio devices and updating...
  3. Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources: Windows 10, no speaker, I use my earbuds for sound/mic.When I am in a discord call, I do not get any audio from other sources, only Discord. No game sounds, no Youtube, no Minecraft, no sound replaying when I change the volume. I've tried setting my audio devices and updating...
  4. Game DVR won't record own Discord audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR won't record own Discord audio: I'm having an issue with Game DVR where for some reason it records my game audio and other peoples' Dicscord audio fine, but for some reason refuses to record my own voice while using Discord. I've noticed that it does seem to record it when not on Discord but as I'm usually...
  5. Game DVR won't record own Discord audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game DVR won't record own Discord audio: I'm having an issue with Game DVR where for some reason it records my game audio and other peoples' Dicscord audio fine, but for some reason refuses to record my own voice while using Discord. I've noticed that it does seem to record it when not on Discord but as I'm usually...
  6. Windows Game Bar records my friends audio from discord but it does not record mine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar records my friends audio from discord but it does not record mine.: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  7. Game Bar Only records Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Only records Audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...
  8. Issues while recording audio from Discord using Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while recording audio from Discord using Game Bar: Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord. I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of...
  9. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio: I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game bar it only picks up my voice and not my friends. what can I do so that when I record I can hear my friends as well as myself?...
  10. Game bar only records audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar only records audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord no sound from xbox windows 10 games

2. does xbox reocrd on windows reocrd aduoi on discord

3. how to make game bar record my voice and discord chat

4. choc game bar not recording discord,
  5. game bar nt picking up discord,
  6. how to record discord audio in windows xbox game bar