Windows 10: Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING

Discus and support Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to turn on Game bar in the settings and close the settings then try going back, it turns if off automatically. When I press "WIN + G"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by G57P, Apr 2, 2020.

1. G57P Win User

Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING

Whenever I try to turn on Game bar in the settings and close the settings then try going back, it turns if off automatically. When I press "WIN + G" nothing pops up. I need help enabling Game bar. Also, when I go to the Captures, it doesn't show the options it shows on other people's screens. Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING 5b4c2eff-6c57-4761-b3bc-731e9beb27de?upload=true.png

:)

G57P, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 2, 2020
  3. New games bar for windows 10 doesn't seem to work

Hi Praveen,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Did you try using the game bar when playing a game or in Windows store?
    • Are you logged in to the Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Fix problems with Game bar and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-problems-with-game-bar

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Ravinath P, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING

Game bar wont work for certain games?

Hi,

There are several possible explanations as to why the Game bar is not working with some of your games. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An incorrect configuration of the Xbox app settings
    • Compatibility issues with the game and the Windows 10 PC
    • An outdated version of the game
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS
    • Incompatible hardware
    • The device doesn't meet the game requirements.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• What are the affected games?
    • From which site have you downloaded the affected games?

Meanwhile, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . Issues in accessing Xbox app features can be resolved by this troubleshooter.

Additional troubleshooting solutions on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10 are provided on this

link

Catherine Cus., Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING

1. Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - Game bar WORKING

2. "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar: When I select this close the game bar and reopen it, it doesn't stay selected.I have an AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3D processor that works with the game bar to assign the right cores when playing games and I need to use this feature on some games that aren't recognized automatically by...
  3. "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar: When I select this close the game bar and reopen it, it doesn't stay selected.I have an AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3D processor that works with the game bar to assign the right cores when playing games and I need to use this feature on some games that aren't recognized automatically by...
  4. Xbox game bar not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not working on Windows 10: So i buyed a lenovo computer for my son and he says that he cant find XBOX GAME BAR app. What can i do to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-working-on-windows-10/06fce340-2b56-468c-a671-2337135c4559
  5. Xbox game bar not working on Windows 10

Xbox game bar not working on Windows 10: So i buyed a lenovo computer for my son and he says that he cant find XBOX GAME BAR app. What can i do to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-working-on-windows-10/06fce340-2b56-468c-a671-2337135c4559
  6. Game bar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar not working: My Win+g isn't enabling game bar. I found out that its because game bar isnt enabled. However when I try to enable it, it doesn't save. I've tried enabling it, closing the window, restarting my pc, doesn't work. I've tried the same process but not closing the window, won't...
  7. Game bar not working

Game bar not working: My Win+g isn't enabling game bar. I found out that its because game bar isnt enabled. However when I try to enable it, it doesn't save. I've tried enabling it, closing the window, restarting my pc, doesn't work. I've tried the same process but not closing the window, won't...
  8. Windows 10 search bar and xbox game bar not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 search bar and xbox game bar not working: I'm a having a few problems with windows even after factory resetting the search bar doesn't work and closes as soon I type a single character and the Xbox game bar opens for a split second then closes again tried trouble shooting windows apps and uninstalling updates but...
  9. Game bar is working but....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar is working but....: [ATTACH] So i got a new computer for gaming and i wanted to open up game bar, but when i open it, all it shows is this (picture below) instead of the real game bar, where is shows xbox chat, people, parties, and sound. does anybody know how i can get the actual game bar?...
  10. Xbox game bar on windows 10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar on windows 10 not working.: It's been working fine up until now. It says: Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I tried downloading it from the store and updated it, but I'm still getting the same issue?...