Windows 10: Windows 10 Game Bar question

Discus and support Windows 10 Game Bar question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...??? 26333 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nitefury, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Nitefury Win User

Windows 10 Game Bar question

when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...???

:)

Nitefury, Oct 13, 2015

2. Game bar pop up while adjusting the volume

Original Title[GAME BAR ]

In Windows 10, when adjusting the volume, something pops up asking me 'do you want to open the game bar?'

As I'm not playing computer games but watching youtubes or facebook posts, I want this question to stop popping up.

Can anyone tell me where to switch this game bar question setting OFF?

Kind regards,

Frans Super

FransSuper, Oct 13, 2015
  3. A shortcuts not working!

Hi Luis,

It is possible that the Record game clips and screenshots using Game bar
    is off that is why Windows + G is not is not working. We suggest that you visit this
    link to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Game Bar question

1. Windows 10 Game Bar question - Similar Threads - Game Bar question

2. xbox game bar overlay question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar overlay question: when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps its only saying 45-50% where is it getting this number? submitted by /u/putnamto [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows Game Bar

Windows Game Bar: I make gaming videos with clips I get. The thing I use to record 30 seconds back (also please let me know if you can increase the time to maybe 3 minutes or so, that way I have time to finish my battle to get the clip). Anyways, the main issue is that sometimes the gamebar...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar Question

Windows 10 Search Bar Question: Hello! I really enjoy the little search bar in the taskbar, however it’s really annoying when I’m searching something & nothing in my PC comes up so it’ll search the web. Which is great... although using Edge isn’t. Am I able to change the search engine & browser those links...
  5. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: Hello, I want to change the folder destination where my recorded clips go. Does anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-on-windows-10/e7e35769-e45b-4989-a42d-da60f5f8d6be"
  6. Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 game bar: Will the game bar ever show FPS and Ping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar/5a2ace98-53dc-4237-8150-e1dcfb47808f
  7. Game Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Game Captures folder and now I cant use Game Bar...How do I fix that...I reset the app and tried everything I could think of. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-windows-10/a62190ae-e3a6-4d52-8c3b-2599a0c1365c"
  8. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809): Hello, I have i problem with Game Bar - I can't open it. In version 1709 (?) I think... i was disable it in XBOX App (Game DVR), now it's removed for (i think) separate option in Control Panel Today afer update to 1809 i want open/run it but I cant. :( When i want to...
  9. windows game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows game bar: Hi, when i try to open my game bar in fortnite to record a video i start my recording fine. When i want to stop the recording it takes another five minutes until it says its not responding, then stops the recording. When i go to review my video it is either laggy, or at the...
  10. Windows Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar: Has anyone tried to use the game bar with any success? I tried using it multiple times on Forza Horizon 4 and while I got the in game stutter to stop while trying to record with it, But the recording ends up being all choppy and not vary smooth. I've tried to record to my...