Windows 10: Windows 10 Game Bar question

Discus and support Windows 10 Game Bar question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...??? 26333 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nitefury, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Nitefury Win User

Windows 10 Game Bar question

when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...???

:)

Nitefury, Oct 13, 2015

2. Game bar pop up while adjusting the volume

Original Title[GAME BAR ]

In Windows 10, when adjusting the volume, something pops up asking me 'do you want to open the game bar?'

As I'm not playing computer games but watching youtubes or facebook posts, I want this question to stop popping up.

Can anyone tell me where to switch this game bar question setting OFF?

Kind regards,

Frans Super

FransSuper, Oct 13, 2015
  3. A shortcuts not working!

Hi Luis,

It is possible that the Record game clips and screenshots using Game bar
    is off that is why Windows + G is not is not working. We suggest that you visit this
    link to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Game Bar question

1. Windows 10 Game Bar question - Similar Threads - Game Bar question

2. Game Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar: I am not a gamer and so I have no need for Game Bar... but I can't figure out how to get rid of Game Bar from the start menu... I did a search, but none of the links seem to get rid of it....
  3. gaming bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming bar: I looked for a lot of sollutions to use the game bar. i update my windows 10 to the latest version. i installed (i think the right one) media feature packet 10 times or so. i tried another few things. but the gaming tab on my settings still isnt there. can someone pls explain...
  4. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809): Hello, I have i problem with Game Bar - I can't open it. In version 1709 (?) I think... i was disable it in XBOX App (Game DVR), now it's removed for (i think) separate option in Control Panel Today afer update to 1809 i want open/run it but I cant. :( When i want to...
  5. windows game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows game bar: Hi, when i try to open my game bar in fortnite to record a video i start my recording fine. When i want to stop the recording it takes another five minutes until it says its not responding, then stops the recording. When i go to review my video it is either laggy, or at the...
  6. Windows Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar: Has anyone tried to use the game bar with any success? I tried using it multiple times on Forza Horizon 4 and while I got the in game stutter to stop while trying to record with it, But the recording ends up being all choppy and not vary smooth. I've tried to record to my...
  7. game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game bar: I am not able to access the game mode option ….if I go to settings in game mode tab there no option to on or off the game mode but in the help menu its saying u have to on the game option there...what should I do...
  8. Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar: So I've been using the record that feature on the game bar for quite some time now. I use it to record good clips for my youtube channel. I just today I hit a clip today and I pressed record that on the game bar and later when I went back to look at it showed a still image...
  9. Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar): I just discovered something that needed reporting. Several days ago my machine suddenly became severely crippled; almost like when you get a virus, or like you install a corrupted\poorly constructed program,. Everything virtually slow to a halt; my keyboard had a severe...
  10. Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar?: my game bar works fine in RTM but running 14986 i get the hardware not supported error anyone know away to fix this? i did a google search and aparently game bar isnt supported for intel hd 3000 gpu i just dont get why it worked in 1493? 74309