Windows 10: Windows 10 Game Bar question

Discus and support Windows 10 Game Bar question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...??? 26333 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nitefury, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Nitefury Win User

Windows 10 Game Bar question

when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...???

:)

Nitefury, Oct 13, 2015

2. Game bar pop up while adjusting the volume

Original Title[GAME BAR ]

In Windows 10, when adjusting the volume, something pops up asking me 'do you want to open the game bar?'

As I'm not playing computer games but watching youtubes or facebook posts, I want this question to stop popping up.

Can anyone tell me where to switch this game bar question setting OFF?

Kind regards,

Frans Super

FransSuper, Oct 13, 2015
  3. A shortcuts not working!

Hi Luis,

It is possible that the Record game clips and screenshots using Game bar
    is off that is why Windows + G is not is not working. We suggest that you visit this
    link to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Game Bar question

1. Windows 10 Game Bar question - Similar Threads - Game Bar question

2. Question regarding xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding xbox game bar recording: So I was recording for like an hour or so then I left my laptop for a while and it went to sleep, I forgot to stop recording and now the whole recording is lost. Is there a way to recover it? submitted by /u/wengieable [link] [comments]...
  3. Game Bar Screen Capture usage question - switching active windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Screen Capture usage question - switching active windows: I've noticed that if I initiate a screen recording using the Game Bar in one active window and then click into another active window the recording terminates. I haven't seen this mentioned in the limited instructions I've looked at. Is this working as designed? Is there a...
  4. Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 game bar: Hello, I have had a problem that has been happening for a few days when the game chat in Xbox game bar keeps saying connecting. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried many different Youtube videos and nothing is working. Thanks...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Xbox game bar: I recently got my pc... i found out i can open up the xbox game bar and capture the last 30 seconds. With some games this works and others it only capture the first frame.... i really need help with this! thanks....
  6. Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING: Whenever I try to turn on Game bar in the settings and close the settings then try going back, it turns if off automatically. When I press "WIN + G" nothing pops up. I need help enabling Game bar. Also, when I go to the Captures, it doesn't show the options it shows on other...
  7. xbox game bar overlay question

xbox game bar overlay question: when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps its only saying 45-50% where is it getting this number? submitted by /u/putnamto [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Search Bar Question

Windows 10 Search Bar Question: Hello! I really enjoy the little search bar in the taskbar, however it’s really annoying when I’m searching something & nothing in my PC comes up so it’ll search the web. Which is great... although using Edge isn’t. Am I able to change the search engine & browser those links...
  9. Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 game bar: Will the game bar ever show FPS and Ping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar/5a2ace98-53dc-4237-8150-e1dcfb47808f
  10. Game Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Game Captures folder and now I cant use Game Bar...How do I fix that...I reset the app and tried everything I could think of. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-windows-10/a62190ae-e3a6-4d52-8c3b-2599a0c1365c"