Windows 10: windows 10 game capture error

Discus and support windows 10 game capture error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't record with game capture, it gives an error. It is in dutch, here is translation (sorry, I have no picture cause I can't take one while it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by command_user, Jan 3, 2019.

1. windows 10 game capture error

I can't record with game capture, it gives an error.

It is in dutch, here is translation (sorry, I have no picture cause I can't take one while it is opened)

This pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

How can I solve this?

thank you!

:)

command_user, Jan 3, 2019

2. windows 10 snippit capture

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing screen captures obtained from snipping tool. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if the issue is confined to any specific capture that you have obtained?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.

• Press Windows
      key and type updates.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.

• Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2019
  4. windows 10 game capture error

Captures folder gone and I can't record games

Hi zLC Knowz,

Saving a file restriction is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to record games and save files. For me to properly assist you, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern when saving any kinds of files?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try to perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step1 : Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store

Click here

Step 2: Delete temporary files.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may follow the steps provided on the link below

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 game capture error

1. windows 10 game capture error - Similar Threads - game capture error

2. Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Capture: Hello, I use the game capture to help with notes, I recorded a little over 2-hour session today, I kept an eye on the record bar and it finished with over 2 hours, to check I went into the capture file, and it only captured 20mins. Is there any way I can get my video back or...
  3. Game Capture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Capture: Hello, I use the game capture to help with notes, I recorded a little over 2-hour session today, I kept an eye on the record bar and it finished with over 2 hours, to check I went into the capture file, and it only captured 20mins. Is there any way I can get my video back or...
  4. Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Capture: I've been trying to record some clips using the Win+Alt+G feature to record past gameplay but whenever I do if i'm using discord at the same time it doesn't record my own mic audio, I assume this is because discord is also using my mic but i'm not sure how to fix it, if...
  5. Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...: So I used to play this one game in windowed mode and my clips would record fine (not sure if it makes a difference, but i use the short cut Win+G to clip) But ever since i switched to playing fullscreen my captures are just full black with no video, but there is audio from...
  6. Game Bar Not Capturing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Not Capturing: Game bar doesnt seem to work with Rogue Company. When I clip something it shows up in my captures but its usually only the audio if even that. This is the only game Ive had problems with....
  7. windows game capture mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows game capture mouse: Could you please add a feature to hide the mouse during the recording for game bar? thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-game-capture-mouse/4041ba22-6658-4f28-bcd8-9db678052550
  8. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...
  9. game capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    game capture: how do i stop game capture from recording anything & everything from discord? i don't want mine or my friends voices in my clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-capture/47967a60-31ab-4134-b1ec-78be68d0bcec
  10. Game Captures in Windows 10 is Misplaced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Captures in Windows 10 is Misplaced: Last month, I wanted to move the Captures folder to Photos since I want my Videos folder to be just filled with movies and TV series. Yes, I was able to do such, but instead of putting its location in a subfolder in Pictures, I accidentally set its location to the Pictures...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 2184 windows 10 game capture