Windows 10: Windows 10 game dvr not picking up my mic but its picking up my friends mic.

Discus and support Windows 10 game dvr not picking up my mic but its picking up my friends mic. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If i record out of a game it doesnt get my voice. if i record in game it doesnt record my voice. i have my mic set as default and my headset for audio,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RyleeC, Dec 2, 2018.

1. RyleeC Win User

Windows 10 game dvr not picking up my mic but its picking up my friends mic.

If i record out of a game it doesnt get my voice. if i record in game it doesnt record my voice. i have my mic set as default and my headset for audio, i have record only game audio off. my drivers are updated. Any ideas?

:)

RyleeC, Dec 2, 2018

2. Mic not picking up sound!!!

Hi, i'm using windows ten and my usb mic is not picking up sound Windows 10 game dvr not picking up my mic but its picking up my friends mic. :(. The computer is picking up the mic itself but not any sound from the mic. I see the mic in my recording devices but the sound bar on the side is not showing activity when I speak into the
    mic. In sound device properties, in events it says: Device USB\VID_0D8C&PID_0139&MI_00\6&3077f717&0&0000 requires further installation.

So that might be part of the problem. Anyone know how to fix this?

#WilliamBates, Dec 2, 2018
  3. noniak Win User
    Does the Game DVR record the Mic?

I had a update and the update changed some stuff for improvements but when I checked the game dvr it has a feature now that you can enable for a mic.
    If you have not got the setting for the mic for the game dvr go to your windows update settings and check for updates and it should take about 10-15 minutes for the update and it does the process when you first installed windows 10 but it added some features
    that I saw were new and the setting for the mic should be there in the game dvr settings

noniak, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Windows 10 game dvr not picking up my mic but its picking up my friends mic.

Does the Game DVR record the Mic?

Does anyone know if the GAME DVR on Windows captures audio from the mic too or will I need an additional program for this?

If it does include mic is there a way to reduce game audio so that it doesn't drown out the mic?

I am guessing that if that's the case I'll have to reduce the game volume via the game itself in it's options.

StephenQuinn82, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 game dvr not picking up my mic but its picking up my friends mic.

1. Windows 10 game dvr not picking up my mic but its picking up my friends mic. - Similar Threads - game dvr picking

2. Mic isn't picking up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic isn't picking up: Last night I was playing games with friends and my mic all of a sudden stopped working in discord. I tried restarting my laptop and I think my system also updated during that time, but the issue was not solved. To test my mic I have tried online resources and the audio...
  3. Mic isn't picking up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic isn't picking up: Last night I was playing games with friends and my mic all of a sudden stopped working in discord. I tried restarting my laptop and I think my system also updated during that time, but the issue was not solved. To test my mic I have tried online resources and the audio...
  4. mic not picking up my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic not picking up my voice: Hello,I am using a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset and it has been great. However, today the mic just stopped picking up my voice and all that can be heard is a harsh static sound. I was in a discord call last night before I went to sleep and everything was fine. In case it is...
  5. mic not picking up my voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic not picking up my voice: Hello,I am using a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset and it has been great. However, today the mic just stopped picking up my voice and all that can be heard is a harsh static sound. I was in a discord call last night before I went to sleep and everything was fine. In case it is...
  6. mic not picking up my voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Desktop audio picking up on my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop audio picking up on my mic: I recently got a new laptop but I've come across an issue where my desktop audio is being picked up from my headphone mic. I've tried doing reinstalling drivers, updating drivers, updating windows, different headsets but nothing. The issue is non-existant on my laptop mic....
  8. my laptop is not picking up my mic

my laptop is not picking up my mic: my microphone is not being picked up on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-picking-up-my-mic/1747720d-4870-4ed2-9f95-abe43e09ffbe
  9. Mic not picking up voice

Mic not picking up voice: Hi when i try to use my mic on my computer it doesn’t pick up my voice and usually just echos Whatever is playing on my computer of i test it on discord i have tried many things like a new headset but even then nothing changes even looking into the realtek audio manager...
  10. mic not picking up my voice

mic not picking up my voice: oh boy ok so im on windows 10 and im having issues with my microphone now. so my built-in laptop mic is not working atm. every time i try to record my voice, all i hear is static or light faint taps. it isnt picking up my voice but its picking up output audio. i tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dvr doesnt record my mic

2. windows 10 xbox dvr not picking up mic

3. how to allow mic pickup in game dvr

4. game dvr not recording friends voices,
  5. windows game bar wont pick up mic,
  6. can hear friends in gamebar dvr but not me,
  7. dvr windows 10 usb mic,
  8. recroding from gamebar not picking up mic,
  9. windows ten mic not picking up,
  10. game bar not picking up mic,
  11. game dvr pick up mic