Windows 10: Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games?

Discus and support Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I’ve mostly noticed this with newer titles like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 but when trying to upload game clips and/or captures on the Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Piixen_, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Piixen_ Win User

Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games?

Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games? b8d09062-3e53-43b8-818d-b40c61bbb4da?upload=true.jpg I’ve mostly noticed this with newer titles like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 but when trying to upload game clips and/or captures on the Xbox app for Windows 10, it always comes up with “Sorry, this capture can’t be shared. We don’t recognize this game.” Though, it even says the game is called Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. I’ve tried numerous times with different clips, edited and unedited, 30FPS and 60FPS, and nothing changes.

:)

Piixen_, Apr 13, 2019

2. Game DVR not working

Hi Yashaswini,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Game DVR. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below
    article Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10
    and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...r-windows-10#8e09088ddd7545719a86dd7399a46d9f

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Game DVR. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Arul_D, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games?

Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause issues with using the Game DVR on Windows 10. It is possible that your graphics card drivers are not updated or the Xbox App is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to record a game clip using the Game DVR?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to use the Game DVR?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?

For more information and solutions on how to troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games?

1. Windows 10 Game DVR not working for certain games? - Similar Threads - Game DVR working

2. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  3. Game DVR not working in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game DVR not working in game: A few days ago the Xbox game bar stopped working in any of my games, when I press the shortcut win+G to bring up the game bar it will only do so on my desktop and not in any of my games. I have tried repairing and uninstalling the game bar and also checking all of the...
  4. Windows 10 GAME DVR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 GAME DVR: Hi, since i updates to the latest windows update Game DVR stops working. I go to settings and click Records game,clips,screenshots.... using game Bar I enable it then I close the settings and open it again and i still have to enable it (keeps resetting) How to fix that?...
  5. Windows 10 Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Game DVR: I have been trying to record clips by using the record last 3 minutes button on my game bar. I have also tried using the Win-Alt-G shortcut. The result that I continue to get is a picture of the game initially but it is frozen and nothing happens. The audio comes through just...
  6. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  7. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  8. GAME DVR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAME DVR: what IS MOVIE FORMAT FOR GAME DVR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/game-dvr/58a87439-8d23-4c58-9a98-ed68fe690ef6
  9. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c
  10. Does Game DVR work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Game DVR work?: I downloaded the xbox app game asphalt 8 : airborne, love the car racing game, decided to make a clip of it using game dvr (windows key + G), hit red dot to start recording, it does, but then when I come back to it to hit the red dot again to stop recording, it says it cant...