Windows 10: Windows 10 Game DVR

Discus and support Windows 10 Game DVR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to record clips by using the record last 3 minutes button on my game bar. I have also tried using the Win-Alt-G shortcut. The result... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OctavianJr, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Game DVR

I have been trying to record clips by using the record last 3 minutes button on my game bar. I have also tried using the Win-Alt-G shortcut. The result that I continue to get is a picture of the game initially but it is frozen and nothing happens. The audio comes through just fine and you can hear all 3 mins of it, but the video is completely frozen. Sometimes you can see a cursor moving but it looks like it isnt a part of the game.

Can someone explain what is happening and how I fix this?

:)

OctavianJr, Dec 14, 2018

2. Game DVR not working

Hi Yashaswini,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Game DVR. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below
    article Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10
    and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...r-windows-10#8e09088ddd7545719a86dd7399a46d9f

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Game DVR. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Arul_D, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Game DVR

Game DVR

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here are the steps:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

Catherine Cus., Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Game DVR

1. Windows 10 Game DVR - Similar Threads - Game DVR

2. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  3. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  4. Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  5. Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  6. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  7. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  8. i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR: I have been using gamebar for a while to record clips . but now i got to know about broadcasting . but to do tht i need the game DVR option which is not seen anywhere in settings . please help ....
  9. i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR

i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR: I have been using gamebar for a while to record clips . but now i got to know about broadcasting . but to do tht i need the game DVR option which is not seen anywhere in settings . please help ....
  10. Xbox game bar not working no dvr?

Xbox game bar not working no dvr?: So happens that I have been wanting to use the xbox game bar but couldn't, and after a fair bit of research I think I've found the source of the problem being it the gamedvr.Every solution I've found is to simply enable it, either in the registry or the local group policy...