Windows 10: Windows 10 Game issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Game issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello So I am on a Windows 10 laptop. It's been fine but now this issue where whenever I play games like Roblox or Minecraft, My laptop crashes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cheetah1020, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Game issues

Hello

So I am on a Windows 10 laptop. It's been fine but now this issue where whenever I play games like Roblox or Minecraft, My laptop crashes and shuts down. I've updated my drivers and replaced my ram, but the issue persists. Please help me so I can play again :

Specs:

Intel Core i5 2430m Dual-core 2.4GHz
    8 GB DDR3 Ram
    500GB hard drive
    Nvidia Geforce 410m 1GB Graphics card
    Windows 10 PRO

:)

Cheetah1020, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Game issues

Angela Pun, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Game issues

1. Windows 10 Game issues - Similar Threads - Game issues

2. Issue with gaming pc for the past month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with gaming pc for the past month: I built my gaming pc about a year ago, and a month ago ive had this issue out of the blue.. basically, whenever I turn on my pc, it takes me to the screen where I would put in my password pin. Every 3 times I turn on my pc, one of those times, it would take me to the password...
  3. Gaming and VPN Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming and VPN Issues: Im currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 21H1 Build 19043.899. I have been running ExpressVPN on all my devices for some time now. Its always been great. That is untill I have started gaming again recently. I started having issues when trying to game online. Id go to online...
  4. MS Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Gaming Services issue: Hi am i am getting repeated gaming services issue on my 11 month old rig using windows 10. with latest updates Ryzen 9 3900, 16mb ram with a 2060 super GPU. with up to date drivers. since 20/02/2021 my system keeps crashing, not closing down or not loading up correctly....
  5. Xbox pc games having issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox pc games having issue: When i play games after downloading from xbox pc .. the game work for while and pc gets restart. When i play games from steams and other platforms. No issue found and pc works well. There is major bugs with xbox pc...
  6. Windows Store "You'll need a new app to open this about link" issue with Rockstar Games...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store "You'll need a new app to open this about link" issue with Rockstar Games...: I only have this message pop up when trying to use the Rockstar launcher. The moment I click on it, the message pops up and it continues flashing for a few seconds, not letting me click on anything on my screen. I tried every solution I could find on the internet and none...
  7. HELP! Gaming issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Gaming issue: All my games always played ar 60 fps. Now it runs most the time at 10/15 fps and sometimes it goes back to 60 fps. Its on a laptop. I recently cleaned my fan coolers. But that was a month ago and after cleaning it the games would still run at 60 fps. I recently installed a...
  8. Screen record issues Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen record issues Game Bar: Hi, I have tried to record my screen today using the game bar and received the following error message 'Recording isn't working' Error: 0x80070057 I needed to record the screen while a video played on a web page open with google chrome. Ive done this before without issue....
  9. New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth: Hi, I have the new Xbox Wireless Headset. It works great on my xbox however on my PC not so much. When I connect via bluetooth it seems fine and I get game audio. But as soon as I go to party chat my game audio completely cuts out and only the mic works. I played with the...
  10. Im having a issue where my pc BSOD when i play a game for around 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im having a issue where my pc BSOD when i play a game for around 20 minutes: If i play a cpu or gpu intensive game my pc crashes, i get error code watchdog exeption someting. I think it has something to do with my drivers or something, i have cleared cmos checked memory and updated my bios and nothing works. I have a i7 9700k rtx 2080 maximus xi hero,...