Windows 10: Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio

Discus and support Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recorded many times with the Windows Game Recorder before with no issue. I got a new PC, and the last couple of recordings have had some strange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CoreyJay95, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio

I have recorded many times with the Windows Game Recorder before with no issue. I got a new PC, and the last couple of recordings have had some strange audio issues.

Everything sounds fine during recording. In the final video clip however, there are multiple periods of distortion. The game audio sounds fuzzy and stutters. Microphone audio is unaffected. It seems to happen every half hour or so, and lasts for just under three minutes before returning to normal.

:)

CoreyJay95, Sep 13, 2019

2. distorted audio in medium and longer recordings of games with XboxDVR \ Gamebar

I am wanting to use the xboxdvr on windows 10 to record games i play. However, if the capture time runs much longer than 5 minutes there will be sporadic audio distortion.

The distortion lasts for a several minutes.

If the video is much longer there will be several section of distorted audio.

I have updated drivers and software. This ditortion only happens with the Xbox Gamebar DVR. Not other game capture software. It happens whether i use record or, "record that" from background recording.

Examples

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Duration - 7:44

Distortion

4:00 - End

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Duration - 18:22

Distortion

4:36 - 7:50

Dragon Age_ Inquisition

Duration - 51:42

Distortion

3:10 - 5:40

20:11 - 22:30

37:54 - 40:10

I will upload the other video examples if requested.

IsJustaGhost, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Game DVR audio recording.

Hi Jastin,

The Audio Settings in the Game DVR can be changed so you can disable the Audio when recording game clips. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows + G on your keyboard.
    • Click the Settings icon and go to Audio tab.
    • Uncheck Record audio when I record game clips.

You also have an option if you want to enable or disable audio from your microphone. In the
    Audio settings, you can check or uncheck Record my microphone next time I record a game.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio

1. Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio - Similar Threads - Game Recorder creating

2. Audio distorts and games crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio distorts and games crashes while gaming: For over a year when I play graphic intensive game my audio will start to distort, and then the game will eventually crash. I checked the event log and found this everytime it has crashed. Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.2706, time stamp:...
  3. Audio distorts and games crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio distorts and games crashes while gaming: For over a year when I play graphic intensive game my audio will start to distort, and then the game will eventually crash. I checked the event log and found this everytime it has crashed. Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.2706, time stamp:...
  4. Audio distorts and games crash while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio distorts and games crash while gaming: For over a year when I play graphic intensive game my audio will start to distort, and then the game will eventually crash. I checked the event log and found this everytime it has crashed. Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.2706, time stamp:...
  5. Audio distorts and games crash while gaming

Audio distorts and games crash while gaming: For over a year when I play graphic intensive game my audio will start to distort, and then the game will eventually crash. I checked the event log and found this everytime it has crashed. Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.2706, time stamp:...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Distortion on some games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Distortion on some games: My bluetooth audio gets distorted for some games like Cyberpunk and Red Dead but it's sounds fine with Dark souls 3 and Sekiro. Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/kiddfrommars [link] [comments]...
  7. distorted audio in medium and longer recordings of games with XboxDVR \ Gamebar

distorted audio in medium and longer recordings of games with XboxDVR \ Gamebar: I am wanting to use the xboxdvr on windows 10 to record games i play. However, if the capture time runs much longer than 5 minutes there will be sporadic audio distortion. The distortion lasts for a several minutes. If the video is much longer there will be several section...
  8. Distorted Audio on Windows 10 with some games and apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distorted Audio on Windows 10 with some games and apps: Greeting all I've been trying to solve a problem with Audio on my Windows 10 gaming PC for some time now and been pulling out what is left of my hair in frustration because this problem is very strange and I cannot get to the bottom of it. First of all, here are my...
  9. Audio Recording is Distorted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Recording is Distorted: I am experiencing bad distortion when recording. At first I thought it was my external hardware, the Presonus Audiobox, but, when I tried recording through the microphone on my Logitech camera, I get the same horrible distortion. This only started recently, maybe the past...
  10. Game DVR not recording game audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR not recording game audio: Hi everyone, I've been looking for a fix for ages now, but all forum threads I found were talking about the Game DVR recording no audio at all, while I can hear my microphone, but nothing else *Wink I've tried changing the audio quality, restarting my pc and even recording...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar recording fuzzy microphone

2. windows 10 capture sound distorted game bar

3. xbox overlay sound recording is distorted

4. gamebar static when recording,
  5. windows dvr audio distortion,
  6. windows capture audio distortion