Windows 10: windows 10 game

Discus and support windows 10 game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I refresh a game? Is it the same as resetting?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by graymatters45, Jan 9, 2019.

1. windows 10 game

How do I refresh a game? Is it the same as resetting?

:)

graymatters45, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 9, 2019
  4. windows 10 game

Angela Pun, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 game

1. windows 10 game - Similar Threads - game

2. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  3. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  4. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  5. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  6. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  7. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  8. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  9. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  10. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing