Windows 10: windows 10 game

Discus and support windows 10 game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I refresh a game? Is it the same as resetting?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by graymatters45, Jan 9, 2019.

1. windows 10 game

How do I refresh a game? Is it the same as resetting?

:)

graymatters45, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 9, 2019
  4. windows 10 game

Angela Pun, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 game

1. windows 10 game - Similar Threads - game

2. I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game: I cannot play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I have too many devices connected. Although I only have 3 devices connected and the limit is 20 altogether. I have tried deleting my old laptop from my device list which still didn't work. So I restarted my computer and tried...
  3. DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!

DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!: I have recently built this new rig for gaming and I constantly get a directx error saying my gpu is removed. I have done every fix in every forum about this. Clean windows install, all windows updates installed, GPU drivers from manufacturer installed, mobo drivers installed...
  4. Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing: Last week +/- been trying to play online games Hearts, Spades, Backgammon on TWO DIFFERENT COMPUTERS and mid-game getting booted. Getting the little circle that's starts circling around & then booted out of game repeatedly! Have been able to complete a game in the last...
  5. how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten

how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten: are there any way to run the old roller coaster tycoon games on the windows 10 system ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-run-the-old-roller-coaster-tycoon/b20ea437-ac1f-4e6a-b8b2-9b77d6116cb4
  6. From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording?: Is there a way that I can fix this and does this happened in other browsers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-the-game-bar-why-cant-i-capture-firefox-add/31259010-e3eb-4313-bab1-63daeeb58469
  7. Game DVR Sound Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR Sound Problem: Hello,i am having a problem with Windows Game DVR on my Windows 10 laptop. I record a game clip (Geometry Dash,for example),and i go to watch it.The sound is crunching or glitching or missing (missing for 0.1 sec or something like that) in some spots. How can i fix this?...
  8. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10: I seem not to be able to move my camera in-game in any game in Windows 10, any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-move-mouse-in-game-in-any-game-in-windows/ca1ebf41-9097-445e-a275-373697ede6ad
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when playing certain games for a prolonged time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when playing certain games for a prolonged time: Hi there. Over the past two months, I have been occasionally experiencing this particular BSOD (as well as other similar ones that also hint towards driver issues) when playing certain games for a prolonged period of time. Some games never cause it. I tried to get help on...
  10. Games From The Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games From The Microsoft Store: So ANY game i download and install from the store does the same thing, gets to the main menu and wont let me get past press start...I press start and it flashes but just stays there. ive updated windows fully, updated the store, every other game including games from steam,...