Windows 10: Windows 10 games and apps.

Discus and support Windows 10 games and apps. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i need some help with a problem i have. I reinstalled windows 10 and my windows 10 apps and games are on another drive. but i cant access them or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CoreyLe Maitre, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 games and apps.

Hello i need some help with a problem i have. I reinstalled windows 10 and my windows 10 apps and games are on another drive. but i cant access them or play them from my other drive. can i get some help with this?

:)

CoreyLe Maitre, Jan 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Jan 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Hi Muddaththir,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues launching the game. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your Windows 10 PC doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when launching the game.
    • Your Windows 10 OS is outdated.
    • There's an issue with the game server.

To determine if the game is compatible with your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

We also suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This tool can help resolve corrupted game data.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Software conflicts that occur when launching the game is one possible reason why you're experiencing this issue. To resolve this, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If the same issue occurs, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help resolve corrupted game installation files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 games and apps.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 games and apps.

1. Windows 10 games and apps. - Similar Threads - games apps

2. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  3. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  4. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  5. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

[Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  6. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  7. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  8. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.: Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active....
  10. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.: Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active....