Windows 10: Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again

Discus and support Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im having a problem. So all the games were blocked. Then I switched DNS from 1111 to 8888(google public). Nothing. Then I port forwarded the ports on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HYPZ3, Dec 4, 2020.

1. /u/HYPZ3 Win User

Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again

Im having a problem. So all the games were blocked. Then I switched DNS from 1111 to 8888(google public). Nothing. Then I port forwarded the ports on xfinity router. No change. Then the next day, I could play the games. But then after that day it got blocked again. It kept on happening and I need help.

submitted by /u/HYPZ3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HYPZ3, Dec 4, 2020
  2. farby Win User

Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Unblocking a blocked number

I blocked a number that I need unblocked. I don't see where to do that, i've looked everywhere. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

DoneWithApple, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Arctucas Win User

Windows Firewall blocking websites

I have blocked IP addresses, e.g. 255.255.255.255, not URLs, e.g. somewebsite.co m.

As far as unblocking, look at your Windows Firewall rules. Do you see anything that is blocked? If you do, click on the Scope tab and see what is listed there.

Arctucas, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again - Similar Threads - games blocked unblocked

2. I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking: I am unable to allow an app to open after it has been blocked due to Reputation-Based Protection. I also cannot turn off app blocking even though I am the administrator....
  3. I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking: I am unable to allow an app to open after it has been blocked due to Reputation-Based Protection. I also cannot turn off app blocking even though I am the administrator....
  4. I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?: Hey All, I was just wondering if there was a Windows 10 app or method which would permanently block some application or website in a way that would either be impossible or almost impossible to unblock. I ask because I've been wasting way too much time on a certain game and...
  6. how to block or unblock websites in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to block or unblock websites in windows 10: in older versions of windows I could block or unblock undesirable websites. How can I do this in windows 10? email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Getting blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting blocked: I keep getting blocked out of my account and I don't know why and I don't have a cell phone to have a code for you to send me to unblocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blocked/a6f582b2-1bdb-4fc1-ad08-e456aee9d01f
  8. W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock.: Sorry im pissed but wtf. Ive been playing this game all year ad now W10 clmes up with, blocked for your protection. WTF. I csnt run as admin, there is no box to uncheck in the properties, i tried turning off the local security thing. Im freakin mad. Im the admin of my laptop...
  9. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....
  10. Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Block or Unblock Phone Numbers on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can block unwanted calls on your Windows 10 Mobile phone by adding phone numbers to your block list. If a blocked...