Windows 10: Windows 10 Games issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Games issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my windows 10 laptop I am unable to Play ANY games downloaded from the Microsoft game store Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ɹ ǝ s n u ʍ o u ʞ n, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Games issue

On my windows 10 laptop I am unable to Play ANY games downloaded from the Microsoft game store

Is anyone else having this issue?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please Help

:)

ɹ ǝ s n u ʍ o u ʞ n, Jan 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Games issue

Angela Pun, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Games issue

1. Windows 10 Games issue - Similar Threads - Games issue

2. Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue: Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue. "The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required timeout." How can i resolve this issue? I never use gamebar...
  3. Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue: Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue. "The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required timeout." How can i resolve this issue? I never use gamebar...
  4. Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recently my game freezes so i checked Event viewer and found out that gamebar is causing issue

6. Game Application Microphone issue Rainbow 6 Siege Ubisoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Application Microphone issue Rainbow 6 Siege Ubisoft: Hello, I am having a serious F-ed mic problem I can't resolve and I've tried everything you can find online So I've done the following, and more; Checked the Windows settings for the mic. Updated drivers. Ran the game in compatibility mode. Disabled antivirus. Reinstalled...
  7. Game Application Microphone issue Rainbow 6 Siege Ubisoft

Game Application Microphone issue Rainbow 6 Siege Ubisoft: Hello, I am having a serious F-ed mic problem I can't resolve and I've tried everything you can find online So I've done the following, and more; Checked the Windows settings for the mic. Updated drivers. Ran the game in compatibility mode. Disabled antivirus. Reinstalled...
  8. Having wierd graphics related issue on gaming laptop with windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having wierd graphics related issue on gaming laptop with windows 11.: Hello, I am windows 11 user and usig it from first update and migrated from windows 10 to Windows 11. WIndows 11 on Acer prediator Helios 300 laptop and when ever i open up new tab, i have seeing some wierd graphics on that tab and by moving cursor on that window tab the...
  9. Having wierd graphics related issue on gaming laptop with windows 11.

Having wierd graphics related issue on gaming laptop with windows 11.: Hello, I am windows 11 user and usig it from first update and migrated from windows 10 to Windows 11. WIndows 11 on Acer prediator Helios 300 laptop and when ever i open up new tab, i have seeing some wierd graphics on that tab and by moving cursor on that window tab the...
  10. Big Fish Games issue with Windows 11

Big Fish Games issue with Windows 11: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 OS. I can install and open Big Fish Games manager, but when I go to "Purchase History" to download one of my previously purchased games, "ERROR 1400 You Must Have a Network Connection." It has been added to my anti virus firewall...