Windows 10: Windows 10 games on all user's accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 games on all user's accounts in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my account. I can't figure out how to play the game at all on my children's accounts. I was hoping... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CarFlumpkin22, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 games on all user's accounts

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my account. I can't figure out how to play the game at all on my children's accounts. I was hoping they would be able to start the game over on each of their accounts and have their own profile. Is this not possible?

:)

CarFlumpkin22, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 games on all user's accounts :(

Zakin, Jun 19, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 games on all user's accounts

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 games on all user's accounts

1. Windows 10 games on all user's accounts - Similar Threads - games user's accounts

2. Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine: When I log into my Windows 10 account, it appears that all is well, as I see the desktop. However, Windows will just not function correctly. Virtually anything I try to do open a file, search the internet, etc. creates the spinning circle, which either never stops or stops...
  3. Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine: When I log into my Windows 10 account, it appears that all is well, as I see the desktop. However, Windows will just not function correctly. Virtually anything I try to do open a file, search the internet, etc. creates the spinning circle, which either never stops or stops...
  4. Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User Accounts in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Accounts in Windows 10: Each time I get an update of Windows 10, I have issue with my account on my desktop. I see the administrator account, but I also see another account that is part of my user name. I have no idea how it got created and why I have this issue. Any ideas?...
  6. Windows 10 themes changing for all user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 themes changing for all user accounts: My husband and I each have our separate user accounts on the same computer. We have different themes because we have different preferences. Mine is pretty simple and his is high contrast. Whenever one of us signs out and the other signs in, the display settings carry over to...
  7. Windows 10 User Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User Accounts: Hi I am using Windows 10 Home single language 1809.When I go into the Accounts settings I couldn't find the family and other users settings.Instead of that I find Other users settings.When I tried to add other user, microsoft console opens showing a message that this feature...
  8. Access to downloaded store games for all user accounts?

Access to downloaded store games for all user accounts?: Hi - this user accounts area has stumped me - can you help? I have downloaded a number of games from the Microsoft store. But on my pc I have a child user account for my three children via the Microsoft family accounts windows 10 online software. How do I make the games I...
  9. Not all user accounts working with internet

Not all user accounts working with internet: I have three accounts, for some reason one of my accounts which has administrator access will not connect to the internet. I have checked all settings and ran the typical troubleshooting with router/modem/ip resets, but still nothing. The other two accounts can access the...
  10. Apply Default Account Picture to All Users in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Apply Default Account Picture to All Users in Windows 10: How to: Apply Default Account Picture to All Users in Windows 10 How to Apply Default Account Picture to All Users in Windows 10 [img] Information When changes their account picture or when their Microsoft account picture syncs. If you like, you can standardize the...