Windows 10: Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Thank you to everyone who signed up for the State of Decay flight on version 18334. We received an overwhelming response to the flight and are very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available

Source: Windows Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available! - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Feb 20, 2019

2. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

Hi DuckierLattice,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to State of Decay 2?
    3. Which security software is installed on the PC?
    4. Does the issue occur in a different user account?
    5. What is the free space available on the PC?

However, let us try these methods one by one to check if that helps.

Method A: The antivirus program or security software might be interfering with the Store, try disabling it 'temporarily' to see if that helps.

Note: Enable security software after the troubleshooting so that the PC is safe and secure.

You may also want to download this game directly from the browser to check if that helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/s...activetab=pivot:regionofsystemrequirementstab

Method B: Suggest you to refer to the steps provided by ‘Andre Da Costa’ from
    this thread
    to check if that helps.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 20, 2019
  3. state of decay 2 not updateing/downloading

Hi doctorsinister,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to update the game State of Decay 2. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available

state of decay 2 won't let me play

Hi Nut_In_My_Jam,

There's a lot of possible reasons why you're unable to play the game State of Decay 2. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the same concern with your other games?
    • Are you getting any error code or error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 5: If you have any anti-virus installed on your computer. I suggest that you uninstall the anti-virus and check if the issue persists.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you check the link below and follow the steps provided:

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available

1. Windows 10 Gaming and more State of Decay slots now available - Similar Threads - Gaming more State

2. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: will not load main menu on pc how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/a97542a4-3a50-4033-8f91-5d0d11da857a
  3. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  4. State of Decay 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2...: Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working. Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time i have...
  5. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  6. More State of Decay slots now available to Xbox Insiders on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    More State of Decay slots now available to Xbox Insiders on Windows 10: Thanks to all the Xbox Insiders who joined the Windows Gaming ring and provided feedback on our tailor-made gaming technology for Windows! With the release of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (19H1), we encourage all Xbox Insiders on Windows 10 to download the latest update...
  7. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2": Dear all, I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly. There is an CrashReportClient text file: [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true and the...
  8. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  9. Help gaming on Windows 10 and play State of Decay

in Windows 10 News
    Help gaming on Windows 10 and play State of Decay: We’re excited to bring technology tailor-made for gaming to Windows. Help us validate these systems work as expected, and play State of Decay for free (limited time only!). Just tell us about any problems you encounter with installing and launching the game. You’ll need to...
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thanks to the overwhelming responses to perform at we have very limited slots