Windows 10: Windows 10 gaming issues

Discus and support Windows 10 gaming issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I would appreciate any advice as I have ran out of ideas. Approximately a week ago, an issue occurred because of which SIMS 4 started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PetrFranc, Apr 22, 2020.

1. PetrFranc Win User

Windows 10 gaming issues

Hello everybody,

I would appreciate any advice as I have ran out of ideas. Approximately a week ago, an issue occurred because of which SIMS 4 started to crash after a few minutes of playing. A day after blaming the Origin service, other games ceased to function as well. I am able to play few minutes at then the game crashes minimizes and I am unable to maximize it again. I have made several tries to fix it - no luck. Thinking I have probably messed something up during the fix attempt, I clear-reinstalled Windows not restored, but i just made a fresh installation, but sadly with no luck.

Malware scan just to by sure by Malwarebytes - nothing found

Gamebar switched off - no luck

Graphic drivers up to date - no luck

Other drivers checked by a Dell support app - no luck

I'll be glad for any advice. Thank you for your time.

:)

PetrFranc, Apr 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 gaming issues

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 gaming issues

1. Windows 10 gaming issues - Similar Threads - gaming issues

2. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  3. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  4. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  5. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  6. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  7. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

[Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  8. Issues with Game Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  9. Issues with Game Services

Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  10. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...